Half Life

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Just before I came on today,I was killed by the aliens in the game. OK.I commited suicide by leaping off a roof to avoid their gunfire. I wasn't even despondent then..

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Aliens...wow! Gonda blow is right, they are all around us. You need those special nike shoes for that, you know the ones they make at their factory in the jungles of boreno. They have spring action, so leaping is no problem. I have the super deluxe pair crouching tiger hidden dragon nikes. The only shoes for leaping off buildings. :p

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It wasn't the leap that killed me,just the landing part. I think I'll go into playing Halo later on-at least there I have guns and ammo to blast the nasty alien buggers!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I like that "needs to get out more" tag,and when they do the sidewalks here and clear them of the 30 odd cms of snow, will be out and about again

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: You guys got some nice storms down there. The grass is still green around here, and you know what the darn annuals still have not died off. Its such a pain in the ass to have to a coat in december around here. Makes all the leaping harder.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Then, it is a good thing that 2005 isn't a "leap " year.Ha!My uncle used to tease me all the time about it being so cold in Vancouver this time of year, he had to put a sweater on to go outside. Today, it is a balmy minus 18,so I have no complaints.