Do you believe in Aliens

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Do you believe in Ali

It depends how you define it. Yes, I believe there is likely to be life on other planets. No I don't believe they are coming here to give us anal probes.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Too bad.
I know a few people who could really use one.

You know this might be the reason certain people are the way they are. Not because they NEED an anal probe, but because they forgot to REMOVE the anal probe.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Twilia I think gonda blow mean the aliens that live ^^^ there. :wink:

"Portrait of a little member with big dreams, one gonda blow by name. A computer ghost cursed to wander through a physical universe where there are no barriers to the body or to the mind. A member for whom a physical touch is an impossible dream and who feels the cut of words as if they were knives. A members who's never been able to capture realities more intangible than aliens -- a noble profession, success, acceptance and love. Up ahead, a meeting with all gonda's desires, an entrance that leads to opportunity and...The Twilight Zone...."

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Wow. So if I continue to converse with you via this thread, does that mean I'm actually just talking with myself?

Gosh, Twila, your a brilliant conversationalist, btw. lol

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Is that like "if a tree falls in the woods" and I'm not around,"does it make a sound?".Talking to yourself is perfectly normal-my doppleganger says so!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

Truly, I do!