Do you believe in Aliens

Gonda Blow
New friends I have been away on my "spirit walks". Most of the time, I wouldn't even leave my bedroom. I would just stand beside my bed and watch myself sleep. It was still an uncomfortable feeling, but less scary than the first time it had happened. As time went on, I began exploring. Most of these trips were pretty mundane; nothing more than walks around the neighborhood, really - except for the fact that I was floating instead of walking.

It's amazing to me now just how timid I was. I knew, for example, that I could pass though solid objects, but I would always try to use a door. I knew I could fly like Superman if I wanted, but I always tried to stay as low to the ground as possible. I knew I could have spied upon my neighbors without being seen, but I never availed myself of the opportunity. Most of the time, I was just as boring outside of my body as I was in it.

There were a few times when things got rather exciting, though. Here are three:

1) One night, during one of my "neighborhood strolls", I happened to look up at the Moon. I was struck by how beautiful it looked. It had never looked quite that way to me before. It seemed to be larger than usual. Larger. Larger. Closer. Closer. Yikes!! I looked back, and saw the Earth receeding fast. I panicked and, in an instant, I was back in my bed.

2) One afternoon as I was napping (or, rather, as my body was napping), I was floating around my neighbor's yard. He owned a dog, and I noticed that when I came near the dog, it would start to emit a whiny kind of bark. I found myself wondering if the dog could sense my presence. I found myself wondering what the dog was thinking - was feeling. Almost instantly, I began running fast, low to the ground. It felt so good to run. The smell of rich earth was overwhelming. I ran around and around the house. Finally, I ran up to my neighbor's back porch. There would be food there, I was certain. Yes! Time to eat! Just as I was about to dig in, I found myself back in my bedroom.

3) The last few dozen of my trips always ended the same way. I would be floating around the neighborhood, then everything would start getting brighter and brighter until I found myself in a place that was all light. Everything seemed equally bright, yet I could still distinguish one thing from another. I would hear people talking and, although the voice was different somehow, I knew one of the voices was my own. The other voices I had not heard before.
Anyone else have similar experiences?

Gonda Blow
New friends I have been away on my "spirit walks". Most of the time, I wouldn't even leave my bedroom. I would just stand beside my bed and watch myself sleep. It was still an uncomfortable feeling, but less scary than the first time it had happened. As time went on, I began exploring. Most of these trips were pretty mundane; nothing more than walks around the neighborhood, really - except for the fact that I was floating instead of walking.

It's amazing to me now just how timid I was. I knew, for example, that I could pass though solid objects, but I would always try to use a door. I knew I could fly like Superman if I wanted, but I always tried to stay as low to the ground as possible. I knew I could have spied upon my neighbors without being seen, but I never availed myself of the opportunity. Most of the time, I was just as boring outside of my body as I was in it.

There were a few times when things got rather exciting, though. Here are three:

1) One night, during one of my "neighborhood strolls", I happened to look up at the Moon. I was struck by how beautiful it looked. It had never looked quite that way to me before. It seemed to be larger than usual. Larger. Larger. Closer. Closer. Yikes!! I looked back, and saw the Earth receeding fast. I panicked and, in an instant, I was back in my bed.

2) One afternoon as I was napping (or, rather, as my body was napping), I was floating around my neighbor's yard. He owned a dog, and I noticed that when I came near the dog, it would start to emit a whiny kind of bark. I found myself wondering if the dog could sense my presence. I found myself wondering what the dog was thinking - was feeling. Almost instantly, I began running fast, low to the ground. It felt so good to run. The smell of rich earth was overwhelming. I ran around and around the house. Finally, I ran up to my neighbor's back porch. There would be food there, I was certain. Yes! Time to eat! Just as I was about to dig in, I found myself back in my bedroom.

3) The last few dozen of my trips always ended the same way. I would be floating around the neighborhood, then everything would start getting brighter and brighter until I found myself in a place that was all light. Everything seemed equally bright, yet I could still distinguish one thing from another. I would hear people talking and, although the voice was different somehow, I knew one of the voices was my own. The other voices I had not heard before.
Anyone else have similar experiences?

EmmaDibbs
I think there is bound to be life on other planets- but are they visiting us??? Never seen one- maybe they just don't want to talk with me!! Maybe they are discriminating against me!!! If any of you are aliens- I feel left out!

Ilegal aliens- loads in the UK!!!

EmmaDibbs
I think there is bound to be life on other planets- but are they visiting us??? Never seen one- maybe they just don't want to talk with me!! Maybe they are discriminating against me!!! If any of you are aliens- I feel left out!

EmmaDibbs

galianomama
we have an over abundance of aliens on the west coast, especially here on vancouver island. every second person you have to be careful when talking to........you just never know.

galianomama
we have an over abundance of aliens on the west coast, especially here on vancouver island. every second person you have to be careful when talking to........you just never know.

galianomama

no1important
Well a topic I know lots about.

Yes aliens do exist and they have been here for quite some time. They were monitoring our planet long before the first man made it into space.

In 1969 the Apollo 10 astronauts Stafford, Cernan and Young were the first to film an extraterrestrial space beacon, dubbed The Monolith. They were not, however, the first astronauts to spot this ET beacon. The Monolith was first sighted by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space, in 1961.

He was followed into space that same year by American astronaut Alan Shepherd, who also sighted the beacon. Apollo 10 went to it, and filmed it from every angle. The Monolith acted like a communication beacon. Jesse said, "It sort of acts like the message received in the movie "Contact". It had a message on it, in addition to a map of the extraterrestrial civilization which placed it there, and how to get to them."

In 1981 they used a secret Space Shuttle mission to get this "Alien Spy Satellite"or "beacon".

On 16 July 1969, a United States law was passed called the "Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law" that made it illegal for the public to come in contact with extra-terrestrials or their vehicles. (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations). Anyone found guilty of such contact could face up to one year imprisonment as well as a fine of $5000. Also, any individual who had been "exposed" could be quarantined under armed guard by the NASA administrator without a hearing.

They are here and it is a mass cover up as Government does not want the rampant lawlessness that is to follow.

The Men in Black do exist and they are run as a top secret organization which works in cahoots with the "Majestic 12" agency. If you don't keep your mouth shut, you "Disappear" if you know what I mean.

America gets its advance technology from "Alien-United States Government Technological Exchange association"

The US government did keep the stealth bombers a secret for 10-12 years or longer, so it is no problem keeping "Visitors" a secret.

People never believed the World was round and you would fall off the edge if you went out too far. Troy was a myth until it was found. Aliens are currently a myth to many but you will find out soon enough. The Pyramids in Mexico and Egypt (as was Stonehedge) were constructed by "Aliens" (probably Greys) and the ancient Gods (Zeus, Hera, Ares, Apollo, Aphrodite etc) were all Aliens from another world. They created our solar system and seeded us and stuck around long enough to get the "Human Race" started.

Also some species want to help us better ourselves on the condition we get rid of Nukes but the American government thought it was too much of a risk.

In 1999 November I believe a NASA satellite picked up a large mother ship orbiting high above the equator, but they will never admit it publicly. The proof came from NASA employees who wanted to remain anonymous. Who could blame them? They would "disappear" otherwise.

We are not alone and thats a fact.

Hopefully my web page will be back up in a couple weeks so you guys can check it all out yourselves. I am moving servers as I need more "space".

no1important

Yes aliens do exist and they have been here for quite some time. They were monitoring our planet long before the first man made it into space.

In 1969 the Apollo 10 astronauts Stafford, Cernan and Young were the first to film an extraterrestrial space beacon, dubbed The Monolith. They were not, however, the first astronauts to spot this ET beacon. The Monolith was first sighted by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space, in 1961.

He was followed into space that same year by American astronaut Alan Shepherd, who also sighted the beacon. Apollo 10 went to it, and filmed it from every angle. The Monolith acted like a communication beacon. Jesse said, "It sort of acts like the message received in the movie "Contact". It had a message on it, in addition to a map of the extraterrestrial civilization which placed it there, and how to get to them."

In 1981 they used a secret Space Shuttle mission to get this "Alien Spy Satellite"or "beacon".

On 16 July 1969, a United States law was passed called the "Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law" that made it illegal for the public to come in contact with extra-terrestrials or their vehicles. (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations). Anyone found guilty of such contact could face up to one year imprisonment as well as a fine of $5000. Also, any individual who had been "exposed" could be quarantined under armed guard by the NASA administrator without a hearing.

They are here and it is a mass cover up as Government does not want the rampant lawlessness that is to follow.

The Men in Black do exist and they are run as a top secret organization which works in cahoots with the "Majestic 12" agency. If you don't keep your mouth shut, you "Disappear" if you know what I mean.

America gets its advance technology from "Alien-United States Government Technological Exchange association"

The US government did keep the stealth bombers a secret for 10-12 years or longer, so it is no problem keeping "Visitors" a secret.

People never believed the World was round and you would fall off the edge if you went out too far. Troy was a myth until it was found. Aliens are currently a myth to many but you will find out soon enough. The Pyramids in Mexico and Egypt (as was Stonehedge) were constructed by "Aliens" (probably Greys) and the ancient Gods (Zeus, Hera, Ares, Apollo, Aphrodite etc) were all Aliens from another world. They created our solar system and seeded us and stuck around long enough to get the "Human Race" started.

Also some species want to help us better ourselves on the condition we get rid of Nukes but the American government thought it was too much of a risk.

In 1999 November I believe a NASA satellite picked up a large mother ship orbiting high above the equator, but they will never admit it publicly. The proof came from NASA employees who wanted to remain anonymous. Who could blame them? They would "disappear" otherwise.

Hopefully my web page will be back up in a couple weeks so you guys can check it all out yourselves. I am moving servers as I need more "space".

no1important

no1important
The only people who don't believe in Aliens are the religious. They know if "people'" or "beings"existed on other worlds it would be the end of religion as we know it and they would have to start from scratch, kinda like sciencetology.

The proof I have is math. We have at this time identified over 125 Billion Galaxies. In our Galaxy alone there are a couple of 100 Billion Stars. The fact that we exist says there is a chance that other Planets will also have life. If you know anything about Infinity math then you know that any fraction of Infinity is equal to Infinity. While this is theory, in practice what it means is that there are almost certainly a huge number of different forms of life in the Universe. We have very recently discovered similar planets to ours, so anything is possible.

Space travel is not like Star Trek, Star Wars or Battlestar Galactica and is very dificult. Travel between stars would be an awful long journey. But theoretically if a species is quite a bit more advanced than us, they could be here.

The fact is Aliens (grey's and/or Reptilians) control the New World Order (NWO) and the NWO controls the Illumati, which in turn spreads disinformation to the public.

We are not alone in the Galaxy, universe etc. The universe does not end and with the trillions of stars in other galaxies (outside of the billion+ in ours) there logically and reasonably have to be other civilizations out there. It just makes sense. We will meet other "species" in due time, officially that is.

I do believe they were here in ancient times, hence the pyramids and stonehedge as we were too primative to build them ourselves. But hey you never know, we could of built them, but I doubt it. The ancient gods may or may not of been what we call aliens.

We do not know and may never know in our lifetime, but it is important to keep an open mind as it could be possible aliens built pyramids, stoneheadge etc or we could of been "seeded" here by humans from another world. No one knows and only time will tell. I really wish I could live for 100,000 years to see if we meet people from another planet and to see if any "off world" or "aliens" know anything about our history.

Maybe "aliens" could be what humanity needs to turn into a peaceful society. We are too concerned with wars and power/control and greed. We should be using our resources for space exploration and not for fighting wars etc.

Dexter Sinister
Yeah, right... Prove it.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Maybe "aliens" could be what humanity needs to turn into a peaceful society. We are too concerned with wars and power/control and greed. We should be using our resources for space exploration and not for fighting wars etc.

If we use the model of our own species, which is the only model we really have, aliens taking the time and effort to travel to earth would most likely be here for reasons of plunder and imperialism.

I do believe there are likely alien species on other planets orbiting other stars...or at least that there have been in the past and will be again in the future. The number of stars demands that it be at least a consideration. I do not believe that aliens are visiting earth though, and I think we are likely very fortunate that's the case.

All that being said, I still want to know what the feck happened at Roswell and why the US government is still covering it up. Something happened, and they've been lying about it and keeping documents away from the public. I don't think it was aliens, but I want to know what it was.

Andygal
I believe that aliens quite probably exsist elsewhere. I do not however believe that those aliens have ever visited us and stuck **** probes in people.

Reverend Blair
But if they did visit us and stick **** probes in people, what would that say about them?

Ocean Breeze
Not a "believer" in anything.... but

I think that anything is possible. I think the odds of extra terrestrials existing are pretty good. There is data to support it.......but much of the data is highly classified .......er secret. Would not close my mind to all possibilities......but would not be gullible to fall for tabloid "information" either....

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

But if they did visit us and stick **** probes in people, what would that say about them?

it says they are a curious lot indeed and may not have figured out our (human) anatomy yet.

Reverend Blair
But if they could here across vast amounts of space, why would they have to use any sort of intrusive probe? Wouldn't they at least have x-ray and MRI technology? Are they just here to make intergalactic porn films?

Reverend Blair
But if they could here across vast amounts of space, why would they have to use any sort of intrusive probe? Wouldn't they at least have x-ray and MRI technology? Are they just here to make intergalactic porn films?

Ocean Breeze

hmm. maybe these "probes " are not just for exploring the humanoid.......Maybe they are used to inject certain substances and the results are something like the bush camp and its followers.???? (due to the fact that the substance they introduced was "experimental) ya think, maybe??

about pornography.......... hunch has it that pornography as 'we ' know it is not relevant with them. They don't even procreate like humans do. ( I have it on the highest authority (most recent tabloid issue at Safeways........... Rumor has it , they use mechanical probles

( this could evolve into some story......

Reverend Blair
This certainly could evolve into some story.

GL Schmitt

Could that perhaps be the way that Alph Centurians test IQ?

Reverend Blair
I doubt that, GL. It would seem to me that anybody with an IQ would run away before they got beamed up, making such a test redundant.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by GL Schmitt

Could that perhaps be the way that Alph Centurians test IQ?

Well it seems to me that most of the people that are "probed" are rednecked trailer trash...and as everyone knows, they tend to have their heads up their asses...

Ocean Breeze
Quote:

Could that perhaps be the way that Alph Centurians test IQ

one hates to think what their "findings" are..

(damn good thing the human brain is getting bigger. Now if the IQ factor would catch up...... we would have a chance

Ocean Breeze

I doubt that, GL. It would seem to me that anybody with an IQ would run away before they got beamed up, making such a test redundant.

and therefore the "deck is stacked"........ and their "results" are not valid.....(slanted to wards the IQ challenged) And that dear friends......is the impression that 'they ' have of us earthoids...

no1important
Battle of Los Angeles (external - login to view)

Five years before Roswell, five years before pilot Kenneth Arnold's landmark sightings of "flying saucers" in the Pacific Northwest, 3 years before the Battle of the Bulge, two years before D-Day, and years before the so-called "modern UFO era" had officially begun, there was the Battle of Los Angeles, arguably the most sensational, dramatic UFO mass encounter on record.

Former cabinet minister Paul Hellyer takes up the cause of believers in UFOs (external - login to view)

a snippet: OTTAWA (CP) - Paul Hellyer, onetime cabinet minister and a political chameleon who went through Liberal and Tory colours before founding two political parties of his own, has a new cause - UFOs.

Andem
I wonder what happened to our friend, Gonda Blow, anyways. I miss the alien encounter stories.