blaber chatter

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
eh? what this all about than 007, OMG OMG OMG!!!!! the potato that I put in the mircowave to cook just blew up!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG it was a big one to.! brb....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Still waiting for an answer, but now I forget what the question was, think I will order chinese food and take a little nap. *back to staring out the window^^ I was gonna do something, what was it? ahhhhhhhhhh

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
ewwww! potatoe flesh.

You do know that the only kind of vegetable that you can successfully blow up into alternate food is corn, right?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I cleaned up the potato flesh, and no 007 I am not putting a CD in the mircowave 8O my nephews have already showed me that one. Corn ummmmmmm..I might try that one out. Does it turn into popcorn than? depends on the kind of cob I suppose.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It has to be dried. Then if turns in to this lovely white fluffy stuff that is extremely edible with melted butter, and garlic powder.

does the CD destroy the microwave?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
are you gonna try some of those experiments 007? let me know the outcome. I gotta find some of that corn to try. :p Got something else I could try to blow up in it?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ya that must have something to do with salt. I nodded off,and my dinnerwas in the oven and is burned to a crisp now. Guess I will have to venture out for some grub.
Well thanks little dude, i luv you to :p :wink: as long as you are a little dude and not a 85 year old man posing has a little dude. :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
yes well I gotta go and get some grub, than a starbucks and a jest..write down the pig story here so I got a bedtime story to read tonight. cya :p
Oh I almost forgot....i luv u :p

sj007

Council Member
Nov 20, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
www.canadiancontent.net
ah ok so where in biology class and we have diesect the heart and my parner is a squeemish girl so after much convincing she finaly louces the heart that im holding in my hand and she is still nervous and as soon as she touches it i make the hear giggle and i scream "its alive!!!" and she feaks out and the whole class laughs quite funny actualy well thats it
i luv u <3