How big is yours?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
mmmmmmmmmm.What is going on there at your workplace, are you having christmas drinks or something, you are asking strange questions. Ya its raining guess that mean we will have to mow the lawn again before the end of december. Anyway I got stuff to do. Later.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
heh heh, now that pea isn't around, that isn't true.....she NEVER cuts her lawn in december, always waits til the first day of january, around 8 am and heads outside with pots, pans and a LAWNMOWER!!!!! bitch. she just does that to get even for the past evils and dog poop on her lawn. yeah, you know her, the one who takes the dog poo, places it in said paper bag, places on step of neighbour, lights said 'package' and leaves..........nasty bit of work that one.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
what the ?????????????? okay that its, I got the rest of the day off, I am heading your way right now to see what the ??????????? is going on down there. I am gonna kick your ass :twisted: hide quick!! start hiding.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Re: RE: How big is yours?

Pat Bateman said:
Having snow in Paris is uncommon, sad isn't it?
How's about that hurricane? That's more than just unusual.that's downright weird.I saw the skating rink on the Tower-tres cool!