Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.. Please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Peapod wanted me to make this poll for her.. So what do you put atop your xmas tree? A star, an angel? other thing?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I don't put up a christmas tree, not into it, to busy as you can see from my new signatuare. :p But we have a big one at work, there is a horrible plastic angel on top with beady eyes and well its just plain ugly.

EternalSunshine

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2004
Montreal
An oversized star.

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
I'm like PeaPod .... I don't put up a tree either.

At Christmas, I intend to visit some friends who have kids and who still believe in Santa Claus.
I'll go there for Christmas dinner and the money I save on not having to buy a turkey myself, I'll spend to buy the kids a toy.

But, I love my cranberry sauce! It ain't Christmas without "whole" cranberry sauce!

Two years ago, my sister sent me a complete Christmas dinner. A farmer from up near Kingston sells turkeys and he delivers.
I even got a pumpkin pie for dessert!
I'd drag my "Herman" across a mile of broken glass for a piece of pumpkin pie and ice cream right now.

Calm

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
this year we have a small moose statue to place on the top. nothing too elaboret, i don't like it to take over the whole tree, if you know what i mean, but it is a canuck tradition in our home, and he looks quite comfortable there. i think.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
everything and everbody is comfortable at your house, everybody is drunk all the time

that was a little nasty pea, but you know that all us canucks are heavy drinkers.......that's the only way we can cope. now that i think about it, i think that is the only way we can cope in society in the western hemisphere is to drink or smoke dope. something like that. i think i am right on that one. 8O

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
The cats aren't drunk...they're on catnip.

you know rev, we had to quit giving the cat nip to our four footed friends, they just got way too hyper on the stuff.....got kinda nasty too. do you regulate it, or do they have 'free range' cat nip?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: What do you put on yo

We give it to them as a treat, galianomama. They get it a lot less this time of year because they can't get outside to burn off any excess energy, but we still give them some.

edgerunner

Electoral Member
Sep 28, 2004
Seattle
Being a Darwin household,
Zen and I have a fibre-optic-techno tree with a little monkey on the top. The angels and stars live in the house.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Yeah we used to put an angel ontop of the tree which was pretty and gave it some character. Now we have this ugly plastic star with Christmas lights attached to it, I don't like :roll: Though I guess it's more modern to have a star that lights up, but the fake gold plastic it quite tacky.

I also don't like the fake trees, but they are better for me as they I don't get those pine allergic reactions and itchy skin :eek: