JDream reached 1000 posts!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
OMG OMG !!!! look ricky we have the same amount of posts 8O 8O This is just like the time thing remember that 8O spooky spooky stuff...wonder if it means something :p

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I don't know :? What's your birthday? What's you shoesize? Do you have a pet? What kind of pet? What's his/her name? What is your favorite food? What are the names of your parents? What's your faith? What's the color of your hair/eyes? ... Just to find out whether we have more things in common :p

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
By the way.. after a congrats to JDream for reaching 1000 posts (Wow! Awwwww! Wow! Awwwww!), congrats to Rick for finally reaching and surpassing peapod ;)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I ws born on the same day as Ulysses S. grant, but not in the same year, I was also born on my mothers birthday. Some people get the best birthday presents :p My shoe size is 5 1/2. Yes I have a pets but they are all stuffed. My favorite food is curry. My parents names are connie and Paul. My faith is personal, and it does not involve a wheel of gouda cheese. My hair is auburn, not red and my eyes are beady and steely and blue. Your turn same questions :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
OMG OMG!!! see that our post colided 8O what the??? I am posting my message again :p

I ws born on the same day as Ulysses S. grant, but not in the same year, I was also born on my mothers birthday. Some people get the best birthday presents My shoe size is 5 1/2. Yes I have a pets but they are all stuffed. My favorite food is curry. My parents names are connie and Paul. My faith is personal, and it does not involve a wheel of gouda cheese. My hair is auburn, not red and my eyes are beady and steely and blue. Your turn same questions

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Big P. said:
I ws born on the same day as Ulysses S. grant, but not in the same year, I was also born on my mothers birthday. Some people get the best birthday presents :p My shoe size is 5 1/2. Yes I have a pets but they are all stuffed. My favorite food is curry. My parents names are connie and Paul. My faith is personal, and it does not involve a wheel of gouda cheese. My hair is auburn, not red and my eyes are beady and steely and blue. Your turn same questions :p
I was born on the same day as Madonna, but not in the same year, and I was born on my grandpa's birthday (a could-be connection). I don't know what my shoe size is in Canada, here it is 43/44 ... I have one pet, a Beagle (a dog), called Cooper. My favorite food is ... hmmm hard one ... I guess Chinese food, and all types of meat ... and cheese of course. My parents names are Jan (my dad, is it not that this name is a female name in North-America?) and Marijke, just don't try to pronounce that name correctly, you will fail :p My faith is Catholic, but I'm not religious. My hair is brown, contrary to what you think (eh?), my eyes are brown too. Satisfied with these answers?