Dreams

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I have some of the most bizaar dreams.

I have re-occuring dreams, that most definetly no prophetic.

So, since I had the weirdest re-occuring dream of all this weekend I thought I'd start a thread whereby others can relay their strange and interesting dreams.

Course this is not altruistic by anymeans. Simply put, I'd like to get some assurance I'm not the only one.

My re-ocurring dream from this weekend actually had me standing up in my bed touching the wall!

I was dreaming that a little being in a yellow outfit was walking up my wall (by my bed)( I usually dream about coat hangers or belts floating around in my room. I always think to myself "yes, it is real, this really happening")

So I watched this little creature climbing up my wall and I stood up to catch it. (So I could prove this was really happening) and wouldn't you know it, I woke up standing on my bed hand reaching for the non existant creature who of course disappeared!

All I can say, is thank god my bf wasn't over or he'd have high tailed it out the door!

So...anybody else have dumbass dreams like these?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Sure, I have more than a few myself, I don't like the ones tho, where you are falling, and you suddenly bolt up before you fall. Maybe you should summit your dream to diesel, if they like it they might make it :) My favorite dream over there is I dance with bag people, I know I have had that dream many times.

http://www.dieseldreams.com/launch.html

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I once had this nightmare when I was young, and I had it for months, not every night but regularly. I was walking with a group of people in the middle of the night through town, and we all started running; we knew there was a werewolf somewhere, and suddenly persons started disappearing, and we just started to run faster and faster, and screaming, and we saw him running too, we heard him. And my nightmare ended with me running and this werewolf suddenly coming up to me. And than I awoke.

I was just 7 or 8 or so when I had that nightmare, but I still remember it after all those years.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well its better to have them handy, just in case. You could easily have an american werewolfe in holland...what out for the bad moon rising. :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
No silver bullets only work on werewolves, if you have anything silver take it to a gunsmith, he will make them into silver bullets for you...Hey did you ever see the movie they made a steven king short story called silver bullet...It was very good.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Neh, I dunno, I'm not a real fan of horrormovies ... ever since I saw IT when I was ... well too young, I'm not a fan anymore (never been actually) ... I'd rather watch comedies, although I also like action movies! The last movie I saw was Der Untergang, great movie! I also saw I, Robot, but that's already some time ago ... But anyway, I'm off the topic now :)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Actually silver bullet was very good, not really horror, a well done story, you would enjoy it I think...it goes good with root beer, please check my last message to you in the root beer thread :p

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Rick, I think that Dr. Jung would have postulated that your dream is really a young childs fear of people disappearing or leaving them.

Had anybody passed away in your family or moved far away around that time?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Ehm not that I am aware of. Lets see. My granddad died when I was 5, but that couldn't be it - I barely knew him actually. Hmmmm. When I was young, I did have a lot of dreams in which familymembers died, especially my mother, sounds freaky, and it was, when I woke up I always had this terrible emotional pain in me, like I had really lost someone! I still have that "pain" sometimes, when I read a story or something about people who have lost close ones, it is really a pain that I feel in my heart (not for real of course) ... sounds weird, eh?