James Bond

peapod
bossy kid aren't yea :P alright stay in this thread and I will come up with interesting conversation for us :P ehm...any new hot wheels for christmas :P

peapod
bossy kid aren't yea :P alright stay in this thread and I will come up with interesting conversation for us :P ehm...any new hot wheels for christmas :P

sj007
no but i did get some lego and some cds and some moneywhich is always good

sj007

sj007

peapod
Lego!!!!!! Me to :P I never got any moneywhich....ehm...but I ate alot of turkey sandwich :P

peapod
Lego!!!!!! Me to :P I never got any moneywhich....ehm...but I ate alot of turkey sandwich :P

peapod

sj007
ooo turkey sandwiches mmm i love thoughes they are so good.

sj007

sj007

peapod
Do you put cranberry sauce on your turkey sandwiches...not the canned stuff...the kind you make with real cranberries :P very yummy! goes down really good while you are looking at your de coder ring

peapod
Do you put cranberry sauce on your turkey sandwiches...not the canned stuff...the kind you make with real cranberries :P very yummy! goes down really good while you are looking at your de coder ring

peapod

sj007
ah what an excellent suggestion i thinkill try thatnext year they are all gone for this year

sj007
ah what an excellent suggestion i thinkill try thatnext year they are all gone for this year

sj007

peapod
thanks :P I think you will enjoy it next year when turkey comes around again. If I can assist you in any other culinary adventures let me know

peapod
thanks :P I think you will enjoy it next year when turkey comes around again. If I can assist you in any other culinary adventures let me know

peapod