Reverend Blair
Cheer up dude...it's not like you have black Fords parked in front of your house or anything. The place has been a little slow lately though.

Let's blame Peapod for that. It's always best to blame the innocent, after all. I learned that from George Bush.

sj007
mmm how do u know i dont have black fords infront o my place?

sj007
i realy hate this pea said she would be on

sj007
ive filled the bord again *sigh*

Reverend Blair
Quote:

mmm how do u know i dont have black fords infront o my place?

It's the preferred vehicle of spies and death-squads all over the world. Personally I think it's because of Efram Zimbalist Jr. and his old FBI TV show.

sj007
u mean the black ford that has the tv antenna on it thats always parked neer my house?

peapod
I am here little dude, just flew in...whaaats Sup :P

sj007
n2m n2m i answerd ur question in evenin sj007
do u like my avatar

peapod
Ya the avatar is cool, where did you get it? Did you get the ones I sent you? did calm make that avatar for yea :P

sj007
yea i got them all pea and this current one is the advisor one inverted and then i added my name i submitted the wrong one last night and got in trouble

peapod
ah...you will get in trouble a few more times in life, but you are 007 and you can get out of it...you got all the gadgets that Q invents for you...can he make a wizard cloak :P

sj007
of course q made me a spy hot weels w/ a cam on it

peapod
awesome dude I would give anything to meet Q , your hot wheels must be able to do some really neat tricks if Q made them,
gotta picture of them

sj007
well its highly classifed material but ill take one now w/ me webcam i just dont know how to up load the pict

peapod
Well when admen comes he will explain it to you, than we can see those hot wheels that Q made you. I would like to meet Q I want a wizard cloak...do you think you could arrange a invite for me next time you are at his lab :P

sj007
sure sure it moves so i donno when hell be able to see u
here the html hope it works

alll i can give u is that fuzzy pict u dont know who could be watchin
here a link to it
img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/895591/hw.JPG (external - login to view)

peapod
It did not work 007, but admen will help you figure it out or somebody else. Where is Q he knows how it works :P I gotta go and get some java 007, I must have my morning lattie, and jest with starbuck jesters :P I will catch you later, I will be the one with my thumb stuck out, when you come by in those hot wheels. :P Catch up with you later.

Ms. Moneypenny

sj007
latez miss moneypenny

sj007
hey money u can click the link to see the pic now and im bk for about an hour

Rick van Opbergen
Hey Hot Wheels

peapod
Hey :P Miss moneypenny is back, do you have dictation for me 007 I did click on the link but it did not work.

sj007
can u copy and paste it in a new window?
rick the link worked for u right

Rick van Opbergen
It's the last link peapod ... miss moneypenny?

Rick van Opbergen
Yeah it worked for me sj007.

sj007
well see rick if im james bond as my name indicates
pea decided to be moneypenny and we're all just goin w/ it
what possition do u whant?

Rick van Opbergen
I dunno ... let me think ...you can make me a thug, just choose one

sj007
why dont u be felix he wuz always kool

sj007
hey money u still here?