CCalcholic Anonymous

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey, I'm Andem and well... I'm actually addicted, too. Someone has to keep me away from this thing. I've actually overcome my 7-year IRC addiction a year and a half ago. sooo..

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
My name is peapod and this is my story, It started with just a ocassional visit, before I knew it I was coming in three times a day. Not to bad, but wait each visit was 3 hours 8O Before I knew it I was addicted. I tried treatment, going away, fishing, playing with my friends...the content always called me back. :wink: So I have turned my will and my life over to Admen and canadian content. I have met the nicest people here and made some new really great friends.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: no this is a closed meeting for canadian content addicts. Your Lllama meeting is in the game thread. I will meet you there, bring your hot wheels with you :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
My name is Haggis. I am an addict. One day long ago, I posted one tiny lone post. Next time I looked, there were over 3000 more of the damn things. How the heck did *that* happen. Is there a cure? I think not. Do I want to be cured? Hypothetical question, considering the odds of it ever happening.

Prometheus

Electoral Member
Jul 12, 2003
Eastern USA
haha the funny thing is everyone is coming here to discuss their addiction. Isn't that sorta like having an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting at a bar?