1. You have a beautiful 50-foot pine tree in your front yard that you are allowed to decorate with only one color of lights. Which colour would you choose?
2. If you were going to be Santa Claus, what one amenity or convenience factor would you insist that your sleigh feature?
3. If you could Christmas shop until you drop in any ONE store, which store would you choose?
4. If you had to write a Christmas greeting no more than ten words in length that would be printed on 100,000 Christmas cards, what would it be?
5. A large snowman has been built in a popular city park; it is your job to supply his hat. What hat would you choose to make this snowman unique?
6. If you were to file a complaint with the Better Christmas Bureau, what would your complaint be?