perfume/cologne.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I am on a roll with topics this morning :p Most of them come from the creatures I met up with last night 8) Here is one someone suggested.

1) What is your favorite perfume?

2) What is your favorite cologne for your man?

Mine is easy "Patchouli" for myself and on a man :p I love the smell of that stuff. :p

EternalSunshine

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2004
Montreal
I use Light Blue by Dolce&Gabbana in summer, and Glamourous by Ralph Laurent or 5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden in winter.

Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier is a really nice scent for men.

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
I like Contradiction by Calvin Klein, and this really exotic one my Xendrick brought back from the Middle East.

Surprisingly, on him I like his deodorant. He bought this new deodorant and I thought it was new cologne. Very manly, natural smell, and I love it!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Emporio Armani by Giorgio Armani is good stuff. I agree Le Male is good, but everyone seems to use it.

Zero Plus by Diesel is nice.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Chanel No. 5. I dunno for men, my significant seems to wear the 'patch' oil same as the pea....something about their age i guess. although, his bd is around the corner, and i think i will look into the male smells that were suggested. i like hag's the best - the smell of soap for men. good and basic. along with sensible shoes.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
what the hell are you talking about now :p You are still drunk, are you at gumby house? are you in bed right now with gumby? something funny going on :twisted: earth lovers love the "patch oil" so your husband has good taste :p and I seem to remember you wearing oil of cedar...god that I have to admit make me want to throw up. Way to strong, like turpentine. :p