Why are ouija boards so threatening?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ok so last night after midnight we pull out the ouija board, everybody gets spooked including myself when I am told I am going to be dating a goatmen in the future...Is this true? Its kinda scary 8O

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
its true alrite...look behind u....nah just jackin ya...once one told me to skull (explotive deleated) someone to death...*crickets*....

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Why are ouija boards

I once got booted in the face at a seance. I was crawling around under the table almost touching people's feet (you know that creepy feeling you get at seances? it's me) and this girl freaked out and let me have it...complete with a blood curdling scream.

I couldn't stop laughing even as they were wiping up the blood from my massive nosebleed. The best part was when she came and apologised for kicking me...like it was her fault.

KatInTheHat

Oct 10, 2004
Are you sure it said 'goatman'? and not 'boatman'? Could be referring to one of the Toronto Argonauts? You near enough for this to be a possibility? If not I have no idea...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ah...katinthehat..I like your thinking...unfortuneatly I consulted the ouija twice...and both times it was a goatsmen...I called dion warick to confirm...she said watch your baa..ck :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
peapod kicks nitz ass from vancouver island...and also gets him in a head hold and gives him the screwdriver with her knuckle....he haw!!!!!!!! :p

mwaaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
my brain is fine...its as normal as me eating pie

ok, I hear you dude 8)

The hailstones leaped from the pavement, just like maggots when you fry them in hot grease :p