Dear Guests

Reverend Blair
Dear Guests:

Welcome to this nice little board. We love having company, especially if they bring us beer. Even if they show up beerless though, they are still appreciated.

We would like to see this board get bigger though, and something that seems very common to the guests is that they remain mostly silent. Still, most times I look at the count of Visitors at the bottom of the page, the number of guests out weighs the number of members.

So go ahead and sign up and try a post or two. It's mostly painless and we don't bite. Well some of us do, but we've all had our shots, so it's okay...nothing a couple of stiches won't fix.

undergradNITZ
i bite and stab so watch out for me if u know whats good for u!

peapod
I always am able to get a few punches in...this is because I grew up with mostly men...and I learned their wicked way :P :P :P

peapod
I always am able to get a few punches in...this is because I grew up with mostly men...and I learned their wicked way :P :P :P

undergradNITZ
uh...double post...........hey a kitty!

Reverend Blair
Okay...Dear guests, please post here. We are violent psychopaths in desperate need of shock therapy. We make the Manson Family look like people you'd hire to babysit your children.

undergradNITZ
yes...and remember "dont go near the candy tree"...*he's rite to warn u...i eat children*...oh that crazzy tree...

Reverend Blair
Oh my...what have I started.

undergradNITZ
uve started the revolution man! ok..now its sloppy joe day...*YAY* but the lunch lady isnt wearing gloves *ew*

but i am african!

Andem
Bah! We're not all evil people who are into cannibalism.. Just a select few. But don't worry, it's the Internet and chances are, the cannibals aren't going to get at you in person.

undergradNITZ
i could.....i have my ways of finding out where people live....MUHAHAHAHA!

Reverend Blair
Curiouser and curiouser...

edgerunner
Cop a squat and house a mouse and let the natives show you how to survive the chaos.

Rick van Opbergen
Not many guests posting here it seems :P

Reverend Blair
Not sure why...

EternalSunshine
Maybe because they'd need to register in order to post?

undergradNITZ
watch out for the...sexual harassment...panda!

Andem
Oh yeah, Guest posting on this site was abolished a long time ago, lol.. Too much abuse when you can post as a guest without any consequences even that such as criticism.

Reverend Blair
Still...registration is free.

undergradNITZ
then why did i have to pay $50! lol jk....but when u do register....u pay with your soul...

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by undergradNITZ

then why did i have to pay $50! lol jk....but when u do register....u pay with your soul...

Don't worry, your soul is saved in a secure database.

undergradNITZ
k thanks...good to know...

Reverend Blair
I thought his Nitz' soul was in that mason jar I buried out back the other day.

undergradNITZ
what! do i have to go get my shovel,dig up my soul and place it in that database my self! *shakes head and does that clicking sound* andem...i thought u were better than that... *cries* ive lost all faith in ur holyness...

Rick van Opbergen
"who's the best panda in the world? sexual harassement ... panda!" ... yes I've been watching too much South Park ... are you a South Park fan undergradNITZ?

Reverend Blair
I want to see the new movie.

undergradNITZ
yes...yes i am...i have to go to the planet-airium...now...

Rick van Opbergen
my favorite caracter is Cartman ... I just like his evil ways ... his arrogance ... his selfishness ... yeah ...

Reverend Blair
Did you see the last show? Cartman was pretending to be robot to get some dirt on Butters. It was hilarious.

Rick van Opbergen
don't think Canada and the Netherlands are running equally in broadcasting South Park ... oh I like Butters too, he is so damn naive, you know the episode in which Butter's mom tried to murder him, and she and her husband than told everyone a "Rican" had kidnapped him ... and Butters hadn't even noticed his mother tried to kill him! Hilarious!!!