The Flop

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Oh, I am! It will be so much fun, I just can't wait. I never thought I would enjoy the failure of someone so much as I will enjoy the failure of Generalissimo Busho. Yeeeehaw!

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I still have the feeling that Bush is gonna win (and I don't like it :( ) ... although, I did have this dream in which Kerry became president of the US ... however, in that same dream, my hometown was destroyed by an earthquake ... hmmm ....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
It's such a good thing, and I believe that voter turn-out will be the best ever. The only concern I have is, at this point it looks as though Kerry really could win... and I truly have to wonder what Bush will do to make sure that it doesn't happen.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Rick van Opbergen said:
I still have the feeling that Bush is gonna win (and I don't like it :( ) ... although, I did have this dream in which Kerry became president of the US ... however, in that same dream, my hometown was destroyed by an earthquake ... hmmm ....

Whoops, my post came right after yours and it looks as though I'm saying 'it's such a good thing' to Bush getting in an your hometown destroyed by an earthquake. :cool: I was answering Pea's post, though, and I can only hope you're wrong that Bush will get in. Sadly, I think his ability to play dirty tricks - REALLY dirty tricks - is likely to make you right.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
:lol: come on Haggis, no need for apologies, it's actually quite funny ... I have weird dreams you know ... a week ago, I had this dream in which ninjas stormed into one of our lecture-rooms of the university and killed a lot of my roommates ... they sort of killed me too, but when I died, I woke up ... thinking about it, it was more like a nightmare ... really freaky :?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Listen ricky don't have dreams like that....in reality such things have happened...Many people have a bad feeling bush will win again, but think positive.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
well it's better to be happily relieved when kerry wins while you were actually thinking bush would win, than being totally shocked and surprised when bush wins, when you actually thought kerry would win ... it's a win-win situation ...

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Bushikins just can't win. The world loses too badly if he does. Can anybody hazard a guess as to what he might pull in order to either throw the election or cancel it altogether?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I'll just describe some possibilities:

"We have found Osama bin Laden" *cheers, Laura Bush and Bush-twins running on stage, kissing daddy*

'Accidentally', the people responsible for the counting of the votes are all registered Republicans.

'Accidentally', (preferably Democrat) voters are excluded from voting due to some vague reasons.

Republicans report "from a source which wants to remain anonymous" that Edwards is actually a paedophilic transvestite.

(Can only be used in Redneck country):
" May I remind ya folks that Kerry is Jewish?" *points at Kerry's mother* "How can he defend yall Christian rights?"

Etc, etc. :roll: