Aviallani

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Aviallani :) Where you been girl? have not seen you around lately? whats new on the sunshine coast..what have you been doing lately...getting your garden done eh? :lol:

Aviallani

Electoral Member
Aug 26, 2004
Calgary, NW
Sorry about that.......had some computer problems, formatted and lost all my favorites....still piecing things together! Nice to know I was missed though :)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well she will introduce herself when she sees this thread 007, she is very friendly and chatty... she lives in BC to,so this might explain why she is so friendly :wink: And as you can see by her avatar...she could be one of your girls....a 007 girl that is :p :wink:

Aviallani

Electoral Member
Aug 26, 2004
Calgary, NW
hey everyone :) Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been quite busy. My weekends are full and through the week I"ve been working tons. Applied for the head teller job the other day and still waiting to hear if I got it. If I did get it then I'll be working even more. It's good, though, I need all the hours I can get right now. What's been up with everyone?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Nice to see you back avie...this is ricky a cute little monkey as you can see by his avatar, and of course 007 goes by the name of Bond...james bond that is. :wink:

Nothing new with me avie

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Hey I'm not blond!