Undergrandnitz

undergradNITZ
lol cool...im bored...and sore..dont know why..my chest hurts...im prob gona go to the doctor...

Rick van Opbergen
hey! is he getting more attention than me now peapod? (just kidding of course)

undergradNITZ
im special!

Reverend Blair
You certainly are.

What kind of chest pains, Nitz? I think I might have a cracked rib...one of my dogs thought he could fly. I was the landing pad.

undergradNITZ
heh...there gone now...but when i had them...they were bad...well...i think it was something with my blood...yea it was...i was taking this stuff to help heal my broken toe...suppost to help heal...or something but that was awhile before they started...and it was slowing down my blood instead as an after-effect(like 2 weeks after)...thats why i had intence pains in my heart and i was always tired...

Reverend Blair
Just as a general rule of thumb on pharmaceuticals...I've always found the advice garnered in pool halls and bars to be more accurate than that given by doctors.

peapod
I think nitz is trying to pull a fast one rev he is getting to be nasty boy. :P sorry I missed you dude :P I was skateboarding in the park :P

peapod
Almost forgot dude here is a little video for you? something to look forward to when you come of age :P :P

www.psychostick.com/beer_small.htm (external - login to view)

Reverend Blair
Now there's a band that gets their pharmaceutical advice in pool halls and beer parlours.

undergradNITZ
awsome song! i dont know why i didnt think of it sooner...

peapod
Dude :P whaaaat sup!

JDream
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

hey! is he getting more attention than me now peapod? (just kidding of course)

I'm not even gettin attention Rick ;P LOOOLL Like I care, lol. :P

peapod
Hey nitz :P you better start dropping by your thread more often JD and Ricky are gonna take it over :P

JDream
Dutch rule! We take the forum ovah! Noone can stop us ;p

peapod
oh ya :P well the dutch have never come upon lumberjacks!!!!!!! they rule :P
mwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
catch me if you can :P

JDream
*gets angry* PEAPODDDDDDDDDD HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!! *calls Ricky to help* *Runs after peapod* I'LL GET YOU!!

peapod
ha! I put my magic cloak on....you cannot see me, therefore you cannot catch me. And you cannot tempt me with gouda cheese :P You and ricky are gonna get it now.

JDream
I'll get my special glasses, And then I can see you when you're invisible and whatever And.... *Is still running after peapod and calling Ricky* I'LLL GETTTTTT UUU PEAPODDDDDDDDD

peapod
Special glasses peapod know alls :P I have a special powers that a fairy I caught under a toad stoll one rainy afternoon many years ago, bestowed upon me. Anything a pink robot named JD dream throws my way, just bounced back and bite her in the ***. :P

mwaaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahah. hey...I am right behind you....booooooooooooo

JDream
OUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *JUMPS* THAT HURTS *Looks behind* THERE YOU ARE!!! *Tries to catch peapod*

JDream
okay I'm movin to 'The Chase after peapod'

Rick van Opbergen
JDream just let peapod think she stands a chance Dutch rule the world anyway ... no doubt about that ... just play the game, and give the Canadians the feeling they have a chance too muahahahahaha! :P

peapod
Come on gouda cheese up agin a chainshaw.....ok I will serve you up all nicely sliced........mwaaahahahahahahahahahha

Rick van Opbergen
three words: wooden shoes kill

JDream
lol go dutchies

undergradNITZ
hey...*crawls outta cave with long bristly beard with walking stick* lol hey...half days for school rules...

undergradNITZ
hellooooo....is anyone there....helloooooo....im so lonely...

peapod
You already played that card one time before, it won't work anymore :P

peapod
Its hallowed eve dude...lets party.......so whaat sup.

undergradNITZ
nuttin much...kinda tired early because or day lights yada yada...

no new posts