Giraldi's Very Own Thread

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyC

Quote:

It is NO WONDER the weather in Canada sucks so much this year.

Our weather sucked this year?
How come I never noticed this? I guess I was so busy working on my tan, I didn't see all the alleged clouds...

I think he's thinking about the hurricanes, but has his geography all wonky. We sure did sent a whack of 'em to Florida this year, heh heh, all part of Phase IV of CANADA EH, THE MASTER PLAN. Wicked stuff. Too bad about all those Pacific Islands, but hey. We're Canadian and we don't HAVE to care.

Giraldi_Theirrey
Let me make a correction from one of my posts.
Actually you evil Canadians are actually all suffering from...................

Avoidant Personality Disorder!!! This is a Canadian disease that is well........ MADE IN CANADA!! Anything made in Canada is usually VERY VERY EVIL!

You can tell if a person is Canadian if they suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder, why they have it, I don't know. But I do know that it's origin is Canadian.

You can even ask for directions without a histeria taking place. Many people say that Canadians lack proper manners..... well thats because it is GENETICALLY CANADIAN!!! Avoidant Personality Disorder comes from a Canadian gene, that is why there is so much fear and hate in Canada. Now if only the Evil Canadians weren't so fearful and hateful then I would not be on this board but then again what can you expect from something that is already EVIL in the first place right??? Avoidant Personality Disorder is what makes Canadians so aggressive and rude when it comes to interpersonal communication. Please take this specific post more seriously. Because this is a PRIORITY problem. This is the root cause of the Canadian aggression. That is why I am on this board. I am very curious how come this disease is so common in Canada than anywhere else????? You evil Canucks should be ashamed that you hurt others because of your own personal problems, but then again what can you expect from a people who are the ROOT SOURCE of all evil? oh well I mean OH CANADA!!

After ALL these posts, NONE of you evil Canucks have yet explained to me how come Avoidant Personality Disorder is so common in Canada?? Why is it more common in females than males?? Is it spreadable?? Why are you canucks so hesitant to admit that you have Avoidant Personality Disorder. No point in hiding it. NOBODY's perfect, so what makes you evil Canucks any different?

I wouldn't be suprised if you evil Canadians actually invented SARS, Mad Cow, West Nile, Bird Flu and Power Plant distruptors(sometimes called "BLACKOUT STARTERS") It fits your evil personality. Of course you then blame it on others and frame other countries so that you would look all perfect and all eh?? How very Canadian of you. OH CANADA!!

FireJED
Are you a sick person Geraldo?

peapod
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

or if you prefer:

"Badgers??? We don't need no steenkin' badgers

LadyC
Quote: Originally Posted by giraldi

After ALL these posts, NONE of you evil Canucks have yet explained to me how come Avoidant Personality Disorder is so common in Canada?? Why is it more common in females than males??

I dunno, Giraldi. I'm guessing they're merely avoiding you.

peapod
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family, Choose a f--king big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchased in a range of f--king fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f--k you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f--king junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, f--ked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life...But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Giraldi_Theirrey

Quote: Originally Posted by giraldi

After ALL these posts, NONE of you evil Canucks have yet explained to me how come Avoidant Personality Disorder is so common in Canada?? Why is it more common in females than males??

I dunno, Giraldi. I'm guessing they're merely avoiding you.

That is because they are Canadian and I am not, theoretically. I have a Canadian citizenship but I don't have a Canadian personality. I HELP people. Canadians don't. I donate money for cancer research, homeless and international humanitarian aid. Canadians don't. I give mercy, I don't hold grudges, I forgive my enemies. Canadians on the other hand tries to fight tooth to nail until one side gets wiped out entirely. Canadians believe in revenge. I don't, I believe in mercy.

According to a Canadian, doing good things is considered a sin. Giving mercy is considered weak by most Canadians. Canadians will belittle people who don't believe in retaliation and the total destruction of the otherside.

Canadians are dangerously quiet in foreign affairs. Always using the doing things under theguise of the UN, US, UK, etc.

I have a feeling that you Canadians are going to war with the US because of the SARS and Mad Cow incident. Canadians LOVE to hold grudges. They WILL retaliate. Canadians eliminate their enemies with a calm, cold smile, instead of an angry face. That is what makes Canadians EXTRA EVIL. OH CANADA!!!!

Why so heartless?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!!??!!??!

peapod
I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk

Andem
Re: Geraldi's latest post.

LOL!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

Re: Geraldi's latest post.

LOL!

Yes, all those EXTRA EVIL girls rejecting him. Poor thing. I feel his pain. 8-)

Isengard
I wonder how come our government didn't take him down yet As Giraldi mentionned, they are usually quick to silence people but here we have this guy talking anti canadian and after all that time, he's still breathing!! We have to call the secret sevices and let them know about this guy who's revealing our national secrets!!! What will the world think of us if they learn all the bad things going on here? Surely we will fall to the last position at the UN billboard of the so-nice-countries. Stop him someone! Please! If nobody's silences him, I'll do it!! Andem will give me his IP address and I'll track him down until he's caught in a dark corner, alone, scared, wondering what the mean canadian that I am will do to him!

Giraldi_Theirrey
I guess you Canadians go off to fight a jihad using these commandments eh?? I recently found the Canadian version KORAN. So you mind control your troops strap bombs to themselves and run into a crowd yes????? REAL WARRIORS fight blade to blade man!! But this is a Canadian tactic I guess......... Oh well.... no wait. OH CANADA!!

The Ten CANADIAN COMMANDMENTS

I. Thou shalt have no other people before Canadians.

II. Thou shalt not criticise Canada or immediate silencing will follow by Ottawa.

III. Thou shalt not take the name of the Canadian Emperor thy Canadian EMPIRE in vain.

IV. Remember the JULY 1st, the day of the CANADIAN ARMEGGEDON.

V. Honour thy Emperor and Empress of Canada.

VI. Thou shalt kill all foes of Canada.

VII. Thou shalt commit adultery, as a couple's shattered souls shall be a traditional sacrafice to the Emperor of Canada.

VIII. Thou shalt steal all rights, privileges, property and land in existence and shall be rightfully claimed in the name of CANADA. Onwards to FACISM & OPPRESSION.

IX. Thou shalt bear false witness against thy neighbour in the name of CANADA! for CANADA! for the EMPEROR of CANADA! for the CANADIAN empire!!

X. Thou shalt covet any thing that is thy neighbour's. Should OTTAWA summons! Thou as denizens of the CANADA EMPIRE shall honorably march into neighbouring territories!!

peapod
I like my extra evil cold pressed please extra virgin to...I also love posting my favorite movie clips here to...ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni

Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?

Dr. Strangelove : Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.

Ambassador de Sadesky : I must confess, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor

Mein Führer! I can walk!

LadyC
Giraldi...
From me to you...

Enjoy!!!

Click here (external - login to view)

peapod
that was good, I will keep for any future need.

Andem
This is too funny. It sounds like a joke but it doesn't seem like on with all of the things this guy comes up with.. Check back every hour for your laughs or however frequently he posts!

He better watchout for the Canadian-Gestapo or Canadian-KGB (Whichever of the two he's concocted in his mind.)

peapod
Admen,
He is not the messiah, he is just a very naughty boy. ..so says monty pyton anyhows....ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni....alright! I am going to starbucks now...

Haggis McBagpipe
Girry,

Hope you have those commandments memorized. Test on Wednesday. Failure to achieve 100% will result in a detention.

LadyC
Detention?!?
Don't we... you know... exterminate those who fail to live up to our standards?

Haggis McBagpipe

Detention?!?
:D

\

You betcha, we call it 'detention' to give it a kinder, gentler feel... as in, "Whoa, we're gonna detent your dumbass big time, boy!" 8-)

Giraldi_Theirrey
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Detention?!?

\

You betcha, we call it 'detention' to give it a kinder, gentler feel... as in, "Whoa, we're gonna detent your dumbass big time, boy!"

Good point brought up. I am sure you Canucks remember setting up detention camps for Japanese citizens and immigrants eh?? Detention camps??? more like concentration camp or death camp. Are you aware that some have died during their "so called" detention??? They all come out sick, dirty and hungry.

How very very Canadian of you!! What kinda atitude is that, sure you Canucks lost your outpost in the pacific to the Japanese, but revenge is wrong! You evil Canadians had to hold your grudges, find a scapegoat to blame your defeats, which is very genetically Canadian. You never accept losses without retaliation. So my rule of thumb is NEVER to compete with a Canadian. Usually assasinations will follow because of it.

When you get your citizenship, the government will forcefully inject CANADIAN genes into you so that you become evil. VERY VERY EVIL and of course VERY CANADIAN. I avoided mines thats why I have a whole pile of demand sheets daily from the evil evil Canadians. "It will benefit you" those letters try to put it as nicely as possible. Benefit my rear man, It will only benefit me... well THE CANADIAN WAY or the evil way. I will not join the dark side of you evil Canucks. I am good. Canadians are evil. simple as that. I ain't gonna make to gene pact with no evil Canadian.

You Canadians decided to strike back at someone, something. So you decided to pick a minority group because they don't have much power back then and their are not too many of them. So you evil Canadians exploited those poor humans. Canadians are Canadians, humans are humans. Canadians are evil, humans are not.
Simple as that. So much for what you call "detention camps" eh? oh well OH Canada! You smile when people suffer in those detention camps because you Canadians feed on other's misfortune, it makes you feel the need for more human blood, it makes you feel more alive, evil and well..... CANADIAN!!! Going to war makes you Canadians feel more Canadian I guess. How very Canadian of you.
You are Canadians after all, you have no heart and cannot feel any pain.

Detention eh? more like sending em right to a concentration camp.
A CANADIAN concentration camp. This is what Canadians call justice. But in fact it is all meaningless bloodshed that benefits none except well... Canadians because Canadians are addicted to all things evil BIG TIME!! OH CANADA!!! OUR HELL AND WASTE LAND! hehehe.......

Please take me seriously. And visitors to this board not from Canada, this is very important. The fate of the world depends on what happens here. Should the evil Canadians suceed in their master plan all of humanity is doomed. I am serious. I am serious.
I am serious. I am serious.

Unfortunatley for those evil Canadians. That detention camp issue got leaked. That is why most of the world knew about that. I must honor the fellow hero who risked his life to tell the truth of Canada and to reveal Canada in her TRUE COLOURS and expose their blackend CANADIAN hearts to the world. I hope more information gets revealed in the future.

Oh did you know that CANADA had 2 rebellions?? CANADIANS HATE peace, CANADIANS FEAR peace, so when there wasn't enough conflicts, CANADIANS turn against each other because they are that thirsty for blood. It is all part of the Canadian culture.

Canadians don't know what to do in a peaceful, caring and loving society. They would feel empty. They would feel bored. They would suddenly feel that they must feed on negative human feelings to survive.

And thus, nationalism, militarization and facism will rise from the dark abyss of the cold Canadian mind.

Please take me seriously man. This is no joke. Canada is armed and dangerous. Look at the resources and land that Canada has!! Can you imagine how many times you can destroy the world with all those resources? man that is dangerous!!!

CANADIANS and civilization CANNOT EXIST. Because the Canadian gene makes them Canadian, and as a Canadian, one would fail to act civilized.

Isengard
You don't know the power of the dark side! I must obey my master!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey

Please take me seriously. I am serious. I am serious. I am serious. I am serious.

God, Giraldi, you think we don't take you seriously?? How could you think such a thing?

We are serious about taking you seriously. We are serious. We are serious. We are serious. We will prevail. - !!!!! damn, scratch that last line - We are serious.

peapod
Alex (voice-over): There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence

Haggis McBagpipe
Clockwork Orange, Canadian Version!

peapod
Billy: Hey man, everything that we ever dreamed of is in that teardrop gas tank - and you got a stranger over there pourin' gasoline all over it. Man, all he's got to do is turn and look over into it, man, and he can see that...
Wyatt: He won't know what it is, man. He won't know what it is. Don't worry, Billy. Everything's all right

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Chorus 1
Yeah, darlin' gonna make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of the guns at once and
Explode into space.

I like smoke and lightnin'
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under
Repeat of Chorus 1

Chorus 2
Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die.
Born to Be Wild
Born to Be Wild...

Giraldi_Theirrey
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Please take me seriously. I am serious. I am serious. I am serious. I am serious.

God, Giraldi, you think we don't take you seriously?? How could you think such a thing?

We are serious about taking you seriously. We are serious. We are serious. We are serious. We will prevail. - !!!!! damn, scratch that last line - We are serious.

Are you aware that it is very unlawful to joke or have a sense of humour in Canada? Because according to the canadian ministry of justice, section 3342AEM34L3 it says this:

Section A of 3342AEM34L3: It is unlawful should a citizen of Canada possess human feelings. It as said in the Canadian KORAN that it is a GREAT SIN to joke.

Section B of 3343AEM34L3: To avoid consequences, A Canadian citizen is required to act Canadian. Do not confuse Canadian with human.

Section C of 3343AEM34L3's definition of Canadian:

-A Canadian must be serious, emotionless and souless.
-A Canadian must view humans as inferior and Canadians as superior.
-Canadians must recognize that they are not natural lifeforms on the planet.
-Canadians must seperate the difference between the Canadian species and human species. Both a completley different races. Do not confuse between the two or a fine of $666 canadian dollars or "detention" will follow.
-Canadians can't joke, but rather taunts, mocks and humiliation of thier defeated opponents are allowed because it makes a Canadian more Canadian. Canadian's are required to torture the defeated to show display their pride for Canada.
-A Canadian must be inhumane, and perform inhumane deeds for Canada, her empire and the Canadian imperial royal family in order to be recognized as Canadian. Such can be done by joining the army and police force.

Section D: Should a Canadian fail to become satisfactory Canadian or even show human feelings such as remorse, pity, mercy then severe Consequences will follow.

Section E: Consequences could be any or all of these:

Should a Canadian act human and not Canadian he will be punished as the following:

-Charged with treason. Betrayal of the Canadian master race.
-Tortured and hanged publically
-Public humiliation, following Public execution by beheading (canadian style.) There is only one style of beheading in existence and that is the Canadian style beheading.
-No fair trial will be allowed due to the Canadian atitude of the judges and prosecutors and according to them only immediate punishment is justified enough. Got the wrong person? too bad man, this is Canada and this is the way they do these things.

Are you aware of this law Mr. Canuck?? Why act human? You are Canadian. You are suppose to act Canadian, not human.

peapod
I pulled into Nazareth, was feelin' 'bout half-past dead
I just need some place, where I can lay my head
Hey Mister, can you tell me, where a man might find a bed
He just grinned and shook my hand, and 'no' was all he said
Take a load off, Fanny, take a load for free
Take a load off, Fanny, yeah, and you put the load right on me
I picked up my bag, I went lookin' for a place to hide
Then I saw Carmen and the devil, walkin' side by side
I said 'Hey, Carmen, come on let's go downtown'
She said, 'I gotta go, but my friend can stick around'

Isengard
Have you checked the children?

Haggis McBagpipe

Section A of 3342AEM34L3: It is unlawful should a citizen of Canada possess human feelings. It as said in the Canadian KORAN that it is a GREAT SIN to joke.

Well sure, Mr. Theirrey, but aren't you forgetting Amendment B of Section A 3342AEM34L3 in which it states:

'If the joke contains the word 'serious' and the person, while making the joke, turns three times, spits on the road and crosses his/her eyes, the joke will not be considered a sin.... or at least not a mortal sin.'