best pickup line or not!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Another lofty subject hashed out at starbucks last night. Some were really funny. Can't remember them all. Let hear them, or this thread can go to the graveyard with the rest of my threads:lol:
This one gets my vote...

Can I come over and do your housework? 8)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Pick up lines........what about that concert you went to on the weekend. I want details!!! Neil Young - up close and personal. Please do tell all!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hey Hoe 8) Well thats a whole lot nicer than last nigh :lol: :lol: :lol:
You gotta big head today 8) phone conversation between peapod and galaniomama last night....

Ring...ring....ring.....hello sniffle....hey how you doing? Peapod!! you coming over? No...its to late...what are you doing there? ....oh we are having a wake...hic hic.....so what did you do this weekend pea? Nothing!!! went and saw Neil young friday night....WHAT!!!!! YOU GOD DAM BITCH!!!! I am not takking to you anymore...hic hic click... You hung up on me :lol: :lol:

It was good! very good! it would have been more fun if you and hubby had been along, I like seeing your lofty reserved husband go nuts! which he did last time we saw Neil young....it was awesome to see him act like such a goof 8) Long Live Rusty!
I saw your hubby at starbucks on friday afternoon, he did not know me at first..since my hair is burgandy now :wink:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
OMG pea, i cannot believe i survived my family....or that they survived me. God, i got gonzood. anyways, my uncle had passed away and the family decided to have a celebration of his life. poor man. lots of food, good fun, and way too much drink. my nephew brought me a shooter that was premade in a shooter glass. it went down way too smoothly. that was the beginning of the end. phones ringing, friends calling, food being cooked - where did it go?? i never even got a chance to see the food cooked - it disappeared. pizza ordered. poof - gone too. oh well, lots of fun, way too much laughing and now i am here at work trying my best to handle the day. if i can. i row tonight. god help us.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:roll: poor baby. Bite the hair of the dog why don't ya? have a quick shooter. :lol: me I am skipping around, dancing around to when the music is good, can I take you to a 12 step meeting tonight? I will go with you, I like those sober drunks 8) I tell you tho, when you slammed the phone in my hear for at least 10 minutes I was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my head off. Dam you are as cute as your avatar :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
My brothers favorite pick up line, which clearly shows what I have been saying all along, he is a dumb ass! But he does know about fish and fishing 8)

I'm the battery, you're the potato chip........I'm Eveready, if you're Frito-Lay.

Galaniomama ( why do you have have such a long name?) I am going now, work to do. Row row your boat, gently down the stream tonight :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I wish this thread would go to the graveyard :p Here is another of my brothers...remember he is the one who had a pair of ladies underwear in a bottle of gin..so he is capable of anything...these are not my lines...they are to dumb ass for even me..ok here is another one of his..

They call me coffee cause i grind so fine