Please teach your child manners.

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
Another concern I have is that the future Canadian generation seems to have some serious atitude problems at the age of 10. On one occasion in downtown toronto I recall a youth about 12 years of age, dressed like a hells angels biker with a cigar in his mouth and start bad mouthing people he doesn't like. This is ridiculous.

On a second occasion I was walking and minding my own buisness, then a group of junkie teens start yelling from across the street with slang and profanity. I was minding my own buisness, why can't they mind theirs. They also tend to try really hard to talk and act like rappers including the accent.

The parents of the very rude children, however are very polite. Why not share that polite part to the children?? Why do the parents dress like professional buisness people with suit and tie when the children dress like bikers and serial killers?!

Everyone says that this new generation of 10 year olds will bring a bright and better future. Yeah right, more like a darker future. In 50 years from now, I forsee the prime minister to wear a bandana, matrix suit, nose pirecings, spiked wrist bands, black lipstick, spikey hair died in all colours of the rainbow and a litre of gel. And when ever he makes the speech, he rap dances, as well as rapping the entire speech complete with slang and the good ol Jamacian accent.

Seriously why aren't you Canucks spending time with the kids?? You can't just leave them to do whatever you want. Don't breed if you are not serious about raising a family. When bad boys roam the streets, it does not make the life of a commoner any better, infact it would make it worst for everyone else when all your kid ever cares about is absolute destruction.

I also happen to find that in foreign countries, especially Japan, the parents are really good and they raise very sucessful families. They even bow to you. The child is usually very fast reacting, smart, fast talking and very hard working. These people will be quite useful when they contribute their efforts to society in the future.

Canada on the other hand, probably don't know what a family is. The parent never cares what the child does. How on earth is a child the age of 10 learned to give passerbys the middle finger, swear like a drunking sailor and get into school fights over petty reasons!!

Alcohol use, Drug use and all is raising amongst canadian youth, are you Canucks really that oblivious to the point where you can't tell if your child is drunk or high?!?!

Sooner or later, there won't be enough good people to run the country. And when the evil guys outnumber the good guys, the bad guys will have the good guys eliminated and the bad guys will take over.

Just imagine it, your home country, suddenly being invaded by a Canadian army, all dressed in bandanas, some with trenchcoats, cowboy boots, spiked wristbands, gauntlets, piercings, spiked hair and all sorts a color. Their war cry? It would be " For Motha Canada Suckas" while trying really hard to sound like a popular rapper complete with the accent of course. The weapon?? Grifitti Paint!! The horror!! The main transport would be a hells angels bike. They don't use war drums, but instead use a boom box and a rap song that makes no sense and the singer swears like crazy. This of course will be their main rah rah. Agruculture will be a disaster, for example these guys will eliminate wheat and replace it with...... WEED!!!!! Holy Cow! What has the world come to. So unless you lazy canuks take family matters more seriously or humanity's future is doomed. On the other hand I see the rise in gangsters and swearing rappers that make no sense as a sign of apocalypse. And of course the end of the world of course all begins and ends with Canada because Canadians make such bad bad bad bad bad parents.
WHY IS IT SO!!!! Why are your kids so bad at an age so young!!! Do you even know what they do on the internet when you are not watching!?! There is a huge barrier between a Canadian child and a Canadian parent. What is that barrier made of exactly?

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Your complaints have nothing to do with the Canadians. It's an imported culture from the United States where white kids think it's "cool" to be black. With the "urban", "ghetto" and uneducated type accents. Whatever!

Would you prefer we live in the Sovjet Union where everything from clothing to music to movies is controlled? Anyways, your close-minded generalisations are annoying me, so no more time will be wasted in replying to your gripes on my end.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ya...don't make the sandmannchen mad, than charlie would get mad 8O
Every generation goes through the same thing, the older one telling you how dangerous and distrubed you are. Its just expressing yourself...

But there are some crafty rugrats out there! And that brings me to some sad news :cry: Charlie has now moved out and moved on :lol: sorry I mean :cry:, I put up a good fight, but like I say, she was a crafty little rugrat!, she wanted charlie bad! she used big guns, like that shirley temple voice and attitude. She finally played her trump card! rugrat tears, man they play dirty!!!! the final straw was when charlie whispered in my ear " peapod if you love something, set it free, and it will come back to you" something like that anyway....Charlie actually that kind of stuff makes peapod sick! I did not like love story...your history my little hallmark friend!

Adieu my little origami friend, our paths shall cross again, when peapod visits her home town she will be sure to stop by your neighbourhood and say hey 8) you better not have a boom box and be wearing those big ass pants either! Now I think I will go over to galaniomama house and see what she is feeding me for dinner...it better not be iron chef chit either. Bork!Bork! Bork!

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com
peapod said:
ya...don't make the sandmannchen mad, than charlie would get mad 8O
Every generation goes through the same thing, the older one telling you how dangerous and distrubed you are. Its just expressing yourself...

But there are some crafty rugrats out there! And that brings me to some sad news :cry: Charlie has now moved out and moved on :lol: sorry I mean :cry:, I put up a good fight, but like I say, she was a crafty little rugrat!, she wanted charlie bad! she used big guns, like that shirley temple voice and attitude. She finally played her trump card! rugrat tears, man they play dirty!!!! the final straw was when charlie whispered in my ear " peapod if you love something, set it free, and it will come back to you" something like that anyway....Charlie actually that kind of stuff makes peapod sick! I did not like love story...your history my little hallmark friend!

Adieu my little origami friend, our paths shall cross again, when peapod visits her home town she will be sure to stop by your neighbourhood and say hey 8) you better not have a boom box and be wearing those big ass pants either! Now I think I will go over to galaniomama house and see what she is feeding me for dinner...it better not be iron chef chit either. Bork!Bork! Bork!
8O what

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I think I get it now fubbleskag, I needed a cup of coffee to figure out what you ment? Charlie is, no I mean was a very fun paper mache roomate. He was well known in my neighbourhood, and I posted some pictures of charlies adventures on this board before you came along. Charlie liked having his picture taken with different people, at different places, stuff like that...but like a said a crafty little rugrat has him now....peapod is a meanie...but little people always outwit and outplay her. Fact: the kid was in real bad shape, she wanted the paper mache man in the worst way...far be it from me to break a little rugrats heart....bad karma my friend...bad karma will follow :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
NO! I will no longer tell you anything :evil:

By the way galaniomama.....did you forget you invited me over to dinner last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no only me either :evil: how many times does that make it now....I keep track this is the 3rd time you have invited me over for vitles and lo and behold.....you and your gumboots are out and about :? well this time you :oops: me and I am gonna get even!!!!!!! 8)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
whoa there girl!! i was marooned on that god forsaken isle we call salt spring. i had not forgotten, just temporarily misplaced you and your wonderlust coming over for viddles. not that you like what i serve anyhow, unless you can take over the kitchen and actually make dinner!!!!!

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
:oops: so what did you guys do for dinner??? white stop? he he

you wouldn't have liked my dinner arrangement anyways. although, we could set something up for later in the week with your hot fireman friend......whaddya think?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Like I said, I am not telling you anything anymore 8) Go fish!!!!!!
next time leave me a message :idea: Hey everybody....galaniomama joined a rowing team!!! this I gotta see!

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
RE: Please teach your chi

Canadians? Tolerant? Tolerant of what?? I believe that it is quite clear that Canadians all have a zero tolerance policy YES?? That is why Canadians hold grudges, that is why Canadians fight over matters that are many years old and most importantly damaged relationships are never repaired.

Whole relationships are ruined because of that. That is why Canadians are horrible to make friends with, one second the Canuck helps you and the other second he assasinates you over the most ridiculous reasons ever. You then feel really limited in expressing yourself to the Canuck and if you mistakenly even borderline criticize a Canuck he/she may turn against you. Canadians are zero tolerant it is written everywhere, what are you guys talking about???? What tolerant?? Making friends with a Canadian is like making friends with a dictator(although more like equivalent), even if you look at a Canuck differently, the Canuck will probably have you assasinated. How Joesph Stalin eliminates his friends is how Canucks eliminate their friends, over petty issues and having a zero tolerance attitude. They are all the same.

Broken relationships with a Canadian is unrepairable. Especially over ridiculous ant sized problems. Canadians may be friends one day and enemies the second day. VERY DANGEROUS! BEWARE OF CANUCK!!

Anyway, did one of you Canucks sent someone after me??
Assasinate all your opponents eh? Oh well, I mean, Oh Canada, hehehe...............

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Looking for a fight eh? most of what you said is funny you hoser..but I don't like it when you compare us to Stalin...it shows your igornance about history...next you will be saying we are like Saddam...and we are making and hiding weapons of mass destruction in our igloos, and we all know where that leads to...
You should try living on Vancouver island...we forget our grudges from hoot to the other 8)