around the water cooler

peapod
Morning avi beat you here again..So what are you listening to this morning? Don't tell anybody, I am listening to cold play, I really like them! My god I scared myself to death this morning...galaniomama turned my hair aurburn last nigh!!!!!! I mean this is real drastic!!! I never should have let her touch my head!!! everytime I see myself I don't know who it is So whats on your agenda this weekend? its thursday already! I will be going to the fall fair in Port Alberni. Never miss it, even though I got nothing to put in! But I do get to ram my bumper cart into my best friend..something we have have done since forever! Also my friends get to check out the new Mr! hope he will survive, they are a tough bunch

peapod
Morning bogie...looks like it me and you and lurkers up this early...Its only 7 here. Are you feeding the birds now? I started putting my feeders out...yesterday I saw a pliated woodpecker...it was the size of a turkey...those things are huge! they look like they are from the dino age....they also can make alot of noise, just like a jackhammer...

Aviallani
Morning!! I haven't turned the tunes on yet so I'm just listening to the hum of my computer and the mumblings of Stu and Zoe talking in the other room. Going to get ready, drop the girl off at school and then go out for breakfast before going to work

peapod
Hey nice to see your type avie its become a morning habit...like coffee...finding out what you are listening to. Breakfast out...nice...I hate making something to eat in the morning..I don't feel like eating then..usually I just eat an apple or something...but bacon and eggs are so yummy, if ate in moderation

peapod
Looks like avie is out the door! Bevvy you are here! morning girlfriend...bevvy my hair is scaring me its to dark!!!!!!!!!

Aviallani
not quite out the door yet but almost ready! The urge for coffee is making me anxious to get going!!

peapod
Hey well enjoy your java avie...got a starbucks over there in gibson? Have a great day....

peapod
Hey! good morning scuba diver missed seeing you around here yesterday....out distrubing corral reefs were ya :P

Haggis McBagpipe
Avi, you're in Gibsons? What a great place, I love Gibsons. We lived there many years ago, for about four years. Have you always lived there?

Aviallani
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Avi, you're in Gibsons? What a great place, I love Gibsons. We lived there many years ago, for about four years. Have you always lived there?

I am in Gibsons and I am a lifer. I was born in Sechelt. I wouldn't be surprised if I knew you