message for bevvy

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Bevvy I have a message for you at the photo place. I told ditto about your diamonds. He was upset, ditto is getting himself an education and is very political at university. He was distrubed by apathy regarding diamonds! He wanted to give you a message :lol: When you go there you will see a message for bevvy. Read it girl, I did stop by to say hi and bye to the church lady...she gives money for kid over there so they can get themselves some limbs!!!!! she was hopping mad when I told her...she had some messages for you to...but I could never post them....man she is suppose to be a church lady.....here is the address where you can get your message.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v404/podpea/

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Pea that hilarious. But sorry my friend I could never give up diamonds. One never has enough, there isn't one that is ever big enough, more is always better, and they just go good with jeans, negligees, nothing, cords, skirts, shorts, bathsuit, what have ya. They are just a general staple that every girl should have in her wardrobe.

Now I have given up cigarettes, sunflower seeds, most track and field sports, but never diamonds.

Think of it another way, you will always know what to buy me.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Whats wrong with sunflower seeds? have you had sunflower sprouts on a sandwich...they are really good....kind of a pepper taste. Ah...keep your diamonds bevvy its your trademark! I will know how to find you! your glitter being your beacon :p

Ya, it hard to give up everything...just gotta pick and choose your boycott...but leave starbucks out of it :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
now you are talking yoda master...you are getting wise....although notice I am a umbergod! I will catch you in the morning around the water cooler :D I actually have one of those drone feelings now "guilt" I really hate that one!!! I have to get down to work now...I don't want to :cry: but without the greenbacks all this would not be possible :wink: