Well Looks like I'm in this one

Chewy

Nominee Member
Jul 14, 2004
I did a lot of paper work, spent a couple of bucks (more than I should have maybe), made a bunch phones calls to the US, and its consulate here in Canada and guess who get to vote in this year’s election in the US. Seeing as I was born in the US and moved to Canada when I was like two years old and have never moved back I can vote in the US, I can even become a party member and vote in the primaries. After spending all that time bitching about Bush turns out I can cast a vote in the direction of his opponent.

Prometheus

Electoral Member
Jul 12, 2003
Eastern USA
I agree Chewy. I would also post everywhere you can think of to tell Canadians how to see if
they also are eligible to vote in the US.

Kyle

Jun 6, 2004
man if you leave the country you shouldnt vote. you are ovbiously trying to stir some shit up and you are doing wit the wrong person....you'll see, Prez. Bush will win this time again and for good reason..he saved America from terrorists and ppl like saddam..Kerry will lose he has no creditablity and changes his opinion on everything so he can get more votes..you people and politics.

Chewy

Nominee Member
Jul 14, 2004
Kyle said:
man if you leave the country you shouldnt vote. you are ovbiously trying to stir some shit up and you are doing wit the wrong person....you'll see, Prez. Bush will win this time again and for good reason..he saved America from terrorists and ppl like saddam..Kerry will lose he has no creditablity and changes his opinion on everything so he can get more votes..you people and politics.
Well I can say that I almost disagree with you on just about everything you've posted. As a citizen of the US by the definition of the US Government I have that right, they gave it to me. I didn't take it from them. As a citizen of this country I need to speak up for my nations needs, however as a citizen of this world I have a duty to speak for them. Bush and his administration are not looking out for the best interest of the populous of this plant, the world is not better safer nor is stable under his leadership. If Bush wanted to put an end to terrorism he would not start with Saddam he might start with his nation’s foreign policy. A policy that has supported and subsidized or turned a blind eye toward most of the terrorism in the world. Oddly I don’t think Kerry is much of a prize either, but he at the monument is the lesser of two imbeciles.