A word of advice......

Aviallani

Electoral Member
Aug 26, 2004
Calgary, NW
Don't ever sneeze with a smoke in your mouth. :oops: Man did that thing ever fly. Thank god it wasn't lit :lol:

Ok I definitely didn't get enough sleep last night if I'm laughing at crazy stuff like this :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Not so crazy tho when you gotta hook up the oxygen tank to yourself :lol:

Somebody told me that smoking one joint was equal to a package of cancer sticks...I wonder if thats true? What about if you use a bong? I use to smoke! and even tho it stinks on people, every now and than a wif will seductively come my way. This one smells kinda good...a tribute to the great trickster tobbacco.

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Yeah every once in a while I see hubby or someone really enjoying their cig. I say to myself, just one puff and that's it. But the closer I get to the source the more my nose curls in revulsion to the smell. One day at the beer & wine store some guy had a stubbed out butt behind one ear, gawd I had to stand back about 20 feet so I wouldn't puke.

Some people just don't realize how much cigs make you reek. I never realized myself until I quit. Eww I can't believe I let myself smell like that.

Stu

Sep 1, 2004
bevvyd said:
Yeah every once in a while I see hubby or someone really enjoying their cig. I say to myself, just one puff and that's it. But the closer I get to the source the more my nose curls in revulsion to the smell. One day at the beer & wine store some guy had a stubbed out butt behind one ear, gawd I had to stand back about 20 feet so I wouldn't puke.

Some people just don't realize how much cigs make you reek. I never realized myself until I quit. Eww I can't believe I let myself smell like that.
I know exactly what you mean. I can smell when the person driving infront of me is smoking. When I smoked I never realized how much you can smell it. It doesnt repulse me at all, its just a smell like any other but its there.