The art of posting

Aviallani
Not sure if this is a repost but I found it quite the giggle!

projectboil.pixel10.co.uk/posting/Posting.swf (external - login to view)

undergradNITZ
LOL thats awsome!

Aviallani
hehe yeah I liked it. Hey I thought you were going out!! :P

undergradNITZ
no i just went to go eat...

Aviallani
Ahh I see. I love my setup. My pc is in the kitchen right next to the fridge which houses the drinks and salsa I just need to figure out that tricky part about the bathroom :P

undergradNITZ
well i have my comp that is like 8 feet away from my kitchen...and i also have a wireless router and thing for my laptop so i can go anywhere in a 1000ft radius of my router so it awsome!

peapod
Hey you two are awful cute peapod just checking to make sure all the lights are out...I jigged myself a big fish..so I am going to bed now...you two behave! Welcome aviallani I already know you are alright, you are from the sunshine coast, peapod lives on the island. Ok I will leave you two alone...nighty night.

Aviallani
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Hey you two are awful cute peapod just checking to make sure all the lights are out...I jigged myself a big fish..so I am going to bed now...you two behave! Welcome aviallani I already know you are alright, you are from the sunshine coast, peapod lives on the island. Ok I will leave you two alone...nighty night.

LOL Cute? hehe I just yak too much. So you know of the coast obviously, have you been here before? Thanks for the welcome

Aviallani
Oh and w00t! on jigging a fish!

undergradNITZ
10 eggs are now...blown up eggs....

Aviallani
Quote: Originally Posted by undergradNITZ

10 eggs are now...blown up eggs....

Did you duct tape the eggs together in a globe shape with the explosives in the middle??

undergradNITZ
yea but i did it in sets of 5...so 5 eggs and 10 crerrybomb in the middle...it was awsome...

Aviallani
Sweet! Pics?

undergradNITZ
nope...sorry...next time...also...that reminds me i got to go buy a digital camera...

Aviallani
Damn straight you have to buy one if you're going to be blowing things up!!!

undergradNITZ
yep...blowing up anything is cool...also a pear bomb it awsome...just stick 5 cherrybombs in,light and throw as high and far as you can hehe...

Aviallani
I would hope you'd throw it as high as you can......as low as you can would end with some medically sad results

undergradNITZ
theres a park right next to my friends house where we blow up stuff like 90% of the time...maybe i might throw one in there when all the little kiddies are playing...

peapod
Ok undergrandnitz, I am gonna cut in here, and ask aviallani about where she lives...near molly's reach aviallani?

Reverend Blair
We blew up a car once. I was reading this book and discovered that if you wrap Drano in tinfoil and drop it down a gastank it blows up. It works, but it's as dull as hell, so we made a bomb out of a couple of red gas cans. It was spectacular.

Dad was pretty pissed when we dragged the smoking wreck back to my house, but I reminded him that it was him who insisted I learn how to read, so he just shok his head and went back in the house.

peapod
My god Rev I don't feel so bad now about my baby brother setting his older brothers car on fire...comfort knowing there are others out there like that to...

Another thing they use to do...this is so bad, at least to me it is, to them its a different story. seagulls can be a real problem out here, in fact they are considered fair game to alot of people. They go to the bathroom Alot! My brothers would get bread and make some kind of ball, but in the middle they would put drano...than feed it to seagulls and watch them blow up. One thing I learned from my brothers that was very important.....farting is very funny!!!!! I don't get it really? and blowing things up. Emplosion vs explosion

peapod
Actually rev, I don't think we should posting ideas for undergrandnitz to try out. We could be held responsible in some way. Undergrandniz do not try any of these ideas at home! this absolves me of any responsiblilty.

undergradNITZ
yea i might try that one sometime hehe...and ive got an even bigger idea...put a propane take on the railroad tracks and wait till one comes by and hits it...if i put it right 20 people will die! MUHAHAHA!!!!!

peapod
don't forget about the racoons you might kill to!! I like racoons, do not blow them up.

undergradNITZ
well the blast might scare them off...there pretty good at hidding....

peapod
Well undergrandnitz, I got some real boring stuff to attend to...somebody leaving the grocery store, I get invited to all their parties, as I am their favorite mystery shopper. I heard the rumors about the goings on that will take place at this party, so I am up for a peek

At their last party, a young grocery boy, passed out from to much reading, or was it drinking, well he passed out on the carpet I guess, I didn't see him, it was a big place. Well aparently while he was passed out he had this habit or complusion to rub his chin up and down the carpet, the mechanics was explained to me, but I was not really listening....When you went to the grocery store for the next three days there he would be bagging groceries with a great big rug burn on his chin. Many people wanted to know what happened, none of them believed him...

And I would like to see bud butter, she has been off the job for awhile, but I understand she will be attending tonight. We call her bud butter, because she is alway herb flavored butter and making patties out of them. Its very good bc herb. Bud butter is always giving her buddies the minty green patties....so we call her bud butter.. So I gotta get my cowlick on settled down with some nice goop, gather my cookies, they taste good with some of butter bud's butter. Don't blow to many things up tonight undergadnitz, by the way do you clean up your messes?

undergradNITZ
i only rake up the things that are solid...not eggs and stuff...i leave those for the racoons to come so i can capture them and make them fight remember...but the pear bombs i leave also to remind the kids that the park is MY territory....

Aviallani
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Ok undergrandnitz, I am gonna cut in here, and ask aviallani about where she lives...near molly's reach aviallani?

Hehe I grew up about a half a block away from Mollys Reach. Now I'm about a 15 minute walk from there. Never strayed too far from my old territory.

BTW they just finished filming the Beachcombers Christmas movie. I had a few friends in it and they were stuck wearing sweaters and winter gear in the middle of that nasty heat wave we had

peapod
Gibbsons....a really sweet little town!! My sister lived there for awhile once, I liked going there and visiting her, well not so much her but the sunshine coast The beachcombers christmas movie, isn't everybody dead that starred in that? loved that show!!! perfect picture of us west coasters, we have the beach combers and the east has trailer park boys, I think we are alot more fun!!!

My brother caught a mud shark yesterday, a huge one god those things are prehistoric! tried to get him to throw it back, but he figured he was doing the world a favor by not throwing him back....he is a pretty distrubed dude.

Reverend Blair
It seems like we all grew up close to Molly's Reach, even those of us who have never been there. Funny how pervasive a tv show can be if its on long enough.

Back to blowing things up though. A few years ago I was helping my dad's friend get his place ready to sell. He'd been there for thirty years and apparently had never thrown anything away, so we were going through all these old sheds and garages and just burning anything that wasn't metal.

In one shed I found a wooden box full of bullets. I set it beside the fire meaning to toss it into the "don't burn" pile later. My dad's friend saw it laying there and kicked it into the fire without checking inside it.

When the first bullet went off, I figured out what had happened so I dragged John (dad's friend) behind the truck and we sat there giggling like little kids and drinking beer, listening to the bullets explode.

That's how my old brown chev truck got two bullet holes in the box.