The art of posting

Aviallani

Electoral Member
Aug 26, 2004
Calgary, NW
Ahh I see. I love my setup. My pc is in the kitchen right next to the fridge which houses the drinks and salsa :lol: I just need to figure out that tricky part about the bathroom :p

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
well i have my comp that is like 8 feet away from my kitchen...and i also have a wireless router and thing for my laptop so i can go anywhere in a 1000ft radius of my router so it awsome!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey you two are awful cute :D peapod just checking to make sure all the lights are out...I jigged myself a big fish..so I am going to bed now...you two behave! Welcome aviallani :D I already know you are alright, you are from the sunshine coast, peapod lives on the island. Ok I will leave you two alone...nighty night.

Aviallani

Electoral Member
Aug 26, 2004
Calgary, NW
peapod said:
Hey you two are awful cute :D peapod just checking to make sure all the lights are out...I jigged myself a big fish..so I am going to bed now...you two behave! Welcome aviallani :D I already know you are alright, you are from the sunshine coast, peapod lives on the island. Ok I will leave you two alone...nighty night.

LOL Cute? hehe I just yak too much. So you know of the coast obviously, have you been here before? Thanks for the welcome :)

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
yep...blowing up anything is cool...also a pear bomb it awsome...just stick 5 cherrybombs in,light and throw as high and far as you can hehe...

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
theres a park right next to my friends house where we blow up stuff like 90% of the time...maybe i might throw one in there when all the little kiddies are playing...

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
We blew up a car once. I was reading this book and discovered that if you wrap Drano in tinfoil and drop it down a gastank it blows up. It works, but it's as dull as hell, so we made a bomb out of a couple of red gas cans. It was spectacular.

Dad was pretty pissed when we dragged the smoking wreck back to my house, but I reminded him that it was him who insisted I learn how to read, so he just shok his head and went back in the house.