Friday night

Aviallani
So what's everyone up to? My daughter's with her dad for the weekend so I'm just chillin' at home, cracked open some cider and mucking around on the computer. I had my last day of work at the Royal Bank today and everyone got all teary on me for leaving. They bought me a freakin' huge boquet of flowers which was really sweet.

undergradNITZ
im gona eat...sleep...and blow things up....cherrybomb style

Aviallani
Quote: Originally Posted by undergradNITZ

im gona eat...sleep...and blow things up....cherrybomb style

Sounds fun....I could use some explosives here to liven things up with the damed racoons that keep coming on my porch!

undergradNITZ
i throw rocks at racoons...

i live next to train tracks..i walked along the tracks like 2 weeks ago with my friends..(we do it when were bored) and we found a total of 6 dead racoons...i think they were hit by the trains...

Aviallani
I think these are urban racoons. I'm pretty sure one of them had a knife and tried to cut me the other night. I'll just hide in my house for now :P

undergradNITZ
like 3 days ago i saw a racoon fight with a skunk...

Aviallani
Oh? Did they have knives too?

undergradNITZ
i think the racoon did...i think the skunk had a broken bottle...

Aviallani
Sweet, you could set up a good money making scheme with that kind of fight......granted that the skunk and racoon wouldn't want too much of the profit

undergradNITZ
im a great at negotiating...i think i could get them to do it for a low low price...

im gona go for now...i will be back later...we can continue out disscusion on how were gona set up the racoon:skunk fighting ring...

Aviallani
Offer them all the garbage they could shake a knife at, that would seal the deal!!

undergradNITZ
yea thats true but im gona go for now...i will be back later...we can continue out disscusion on how were gona set up the racoon:skunk fighting ring...

Aviallani
Cool. I better get a good chunk of the profits due to being the idea girl behind the whole thing!

undergradNITZ
o..k... hows about 40%

Aviallani
40% and free drinks!

undergradNITZ
FINE!...but u have to hold up the round cards in a bikini...

Aviallani
put the cards in a bikini and hold them up? That I can do! :P

undergradNITZ
ehhh fine...