Ambience

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
We use to play this sometimes at the CBC board. Shut down, way to much nastiness :?

You name something that will create the perfect ambience in a room when having your buds over. I think it went like that, its been a while.

I am putting a log in the fireplace and starting it up. Your turn to pick the next item.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ah! I was worried you would beat me to the dozen homemade Dad cookies containing a quarter finely chopped BC bud. I am putting them on this plate on the coffee table, in front of the fire. your turn

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
i'm there. putting my feet up with my nice big heavy wool socks, long johns, and cotton sweater. soft music playing - harry manx (my new fave), quit hogging those cookies you two, and pass one down my way.

sooo, what's on the menu for discussion today? olympics, planes down in russia, what's your favorite colour......name it!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I see you having been eating cookies already this morning by your post :lol: You are not staying overnight, so you don't have to come over in your nightly apparel.

I am moving the big screen tv over so we can all see it, after we eat a few cookies, and drink our icy water in our mugs that bevvy brought over, I have two movies that are a must see after several cookies. They are Godzilla vs mothra, and my personal favorite becauce I love nature Godzilla vs the smog monster! wake up galaniomama, its to early to be nodding off.

Prometheus

Electoral Member
Jul 12, 2003
Eastern USA
I'm bringing more food,pretzels, chips and my special meatball sauce and Italian bread. (Those darn cookies just make me hungrier)

Also bringing beer to put in those icy mugs. Name your brand, I'm a Corona man :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well that sound like pretty bad snack food, you trying to get us fat :D are you bring that soya sauce sitting in puddle in your fridge? I think I sound like I have been eating a cookie myself already this morning.

I not drinking any beer, it effects my thoughts about the effects of gamma rays on marigolds something I contemplate after eating cookies. Corna has great commericals...and so true 8)

Ok we got to get a little parniod here....enhanced by the cookies we have to watch the following movie:

Monkey Shines tells the story of a friendship between a man and a monkey that turns from an affectionate, even loving companionship into a terrifying dependency after Allan, the protagonaist and a promising Oxford law student, is paralyzed in a tragic accident. Ella, a lab monkey who is involved in experiments to increase her intelligence and ability to learn, become his caretaker. From this point, the relationship between man and monkey mingles into something dark and unnatural.

Who is bringing the popcorn?

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Monkey Shines? I thought we were watching a Chuckie Movie......Chuckie takes a Bride is a good one. I love those movies, so real, so 'right there'.

How 'bout a black and white sobber. They are always good for late nights, yawn.

Hey - I've got some angels on a donkey in the car......lots of junk food, you can never have too much. Chips, pretzels, cheezie puffs, that stuff that's all mixed up....you know, the pretzels, cheerios combo - number one in my book!!! cold pizza is also in the car. whoo hoo!!

I brought my sleeping bag, that way I can watch and sleep at the same time.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
What the hell galaniomama :lol: just how many cookies did you eat this morning? you are messing with me now.

Well guess I will open the french doors out into my great garden. check out the tempture in the hot tub. Bevvy no diamonds in the pool, in fact leave your diamonds at home 8) anyone using emodium is not allowed in the hot tub.. what else do we need?

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
WOT, and come naked?

Now, for the big controversy, music? What to listen to?

I'm a person who likes many types of music from country, rock, easy listening and classical. I hate rap, and I'm not big on folk or 50's music (at least only in small doses).

Hey Pea, just what is in your TV room if you have to move the big screen over for us to watch? Mine takes up a whole bloody corner of my room.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Now bevvy this is just pretend remember? now what would peapod want with a big screen tv, I am lumberjack I make my own television 8)

naked uh? one in every crowd, I think that would cause a problem, especially since galaniomama mother is attending, don't you see her sitting over there. Although a very cool mother, she wears the crown of tsk tskers. She also cheats at scramble...watch her don't play any games with her :lol: Hey thats funny galaniomama and undergradnitz are sharing a hoot! I think they are going to play a game. undergradnitz do not tell galaniomama mother your useless facts regarding....well you know what.

Galaniomama time to put those bacon wrapped prunes in the oven, boy are yummy! do you have any that is wrapped in turkey bacon? just asking.

What kind of cocktails do you all want?

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
pea, i've told you many times about eating too many of my prune wraps......especially when entering the hot tub. not a pretty site. remember the school reunion??? need i say more???

any music is great to me, I already have Harry Manx on the go, but hey, take you pick and put on anything you likeeee.

hey, leave undergradnitz alone, i've learnt all sorts of interesting facts.........do you know that a sweater made with a nylon component will attract more lint than a sweater made of cotton??

oh, time to dive in the pool and cool off. what, where did you hide the pool now pea???

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I give up galaniomama, ya whatever you say...sure I will put your favorite song on and we can do a little dance maybe a conga line oh ya here I will put it on....ring my bell, you can ring my bell, ring ring ding dong .....how many vodka martini's is that now and how many cookies? things are starting to heat up 8O

Undergradnitz and your mom are dancing to ring my bell, the little rugrat has some good moves. ah Prometheus we know you are a board expert but no skake boarding in the house. I thought you said cookies mellowed you out.
bevvy its time to hide the cookies. Things are getting strange around here. Think I will my twinkle lights on in the garden, the whole place twinkles when I plug them in. Yes time for some mediation. Galaniomama no gum boots in the hot tub! I don't have a pool.
Ok whats next, what else do we need?
Isengard , what are you bringing to this party? what do we need?

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hey pea, you don't mind if my buddies from galiano show up for a spell do ya???

good, you sure make a mean martini. i love that vanilla vodka, but whoooaaaa, slow down there. you are making them waaay tooo mean!!! rootbeer, my fave type of martini. yummy.

hey those lights look good on you pea!!! I thought you said you were going to 'plug them in' outside. what the hell! you sure can dance in them though.

i love your pink carpet. ooops. i guess it was suppose to be 'beige'. stuff happens.

well last time i was here you brought out the kiddie pool and we all got to swim, member? i guess we had too many bodies in it at the last party. can't see to find it here. oh well, i'll keep looking, i'm sure i will come up with something.

bevvy, put that lampshade down. although it does look good on you, i like the print!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: the lampshade was a nice touch! hope she gets you back. Ya I know you like martini's and you have had a few to many to...you are starting to get all snuggly and touchie feely with everybody in the room....shit the high pitched squeal though has to go...and undergrandnitz cannot be that funny :lol: get a hold of yourself girl, here let me dunk your head in that sweet little pool you dropped off from zellers, cheap skate! lets play kill bill moves...I am a bit slow..having eaten to many cookies.. Hey where did your mom and undergrandnitz go? remember that movie harry and maude? just a thought..bad cookies, very bad cookies..good thing I am not drinking any beer or martini's. Lets all go to the beach! I will bury you up to your neck, it will be lots of fun...so what do want to do next? this party is begining to be a dud... Bevvy Help!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
My kit is in the garden shed, I am not sharing :lol: sink or swim my friend.
Lets fire up the BBQ...got any ideas.. i got some prawns from my "fishmonger" my brother. should I soak em in tequila for awhile? Put another log on the fire would ya... I am waiting for Prometheus to pass out in his spaghetti and meatballs, so I can draw stuff on him with my permanent markers....best BBQ receipe galaniomama...and those friends of yours from galanio island better not show up here... 8O

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
My millinery scense on this lampshade thinks it need dingleballs. Please pass the cookies. Thanks Pea.

And what is that floating in the hot tub? Oh thems boobs, sorry about that Ma. Not used to seeing them this far up. Thought I needed to get out the skimmer.

Say, who is the dancing out by the garden lights?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ummm...you must lots of fun at a party bevvy 8) but you will have to keep your cloths on at this one. I have run out of cookies, but the nice iranian grocery has just dropped off one those big bongs he sells at this store...time to take out the big guns, wish he had not brought a box of dates tho...keeps giving me dates, don't have the heart to tell him, I don't like dates.

Well that would be me dancing bevvy...now fire up that bong, and what are we going to BBQ? lets get galanimomama.