Where are you from?

Andem
Where is everyone from? The top 10 posters on the forum mostly don't even state what part of the planet you're posting from!

Just a reminder of the option of displaying where you're from. Just modify your profile and voila! Your location will be displayed here:

<----------------------------------------------------

Edit by Numure: Lowered the arrow

Isengard
Hi there, I'm from Montreal, and I did make the modification in my profile so people will always remember where I come from ...

undergradNITZ
I am from Toronto Ontario...like 2 blocks south of a part of the dansforth...close to downtown....

Diamond Sun
I'm from BC, right now, but originally from Edmonton, AB. Although, i'd love to be permanently situated in Thailand.

undergradNITZ
i guess no-one want to say where there from...prob 90% of them live underground with the mole people!

WildFire
Connecticut

bevvyd
Vancouver BC WHOPPEE, sorry too much bc bud or was that just fresh air?

JDream
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Prometheus
I am originally from Florida USA, now living in North Carolina. Been on Canadian soil only once (Ontario) illegally, to pee during a canoe trip in Minnesota. No offense intended, the Canadian side was just closer

peapod
I think everyone know where galaniomama and myself are living. In Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Capital city of British columbia. The best province in the country

Prometheus you live in the place that was home to my most favorite author. Thomas Wolfe.

Purr
I'm a Cajun Queen from New Orleans, Louisiana. That said, I'm moving to Newfoundland. Nothing like trading weather.

Prometheus
Peapod, about 30 minutes away as a matter of fact. I have been to Thomas Wolfe's home, described in Look Homeward, Angel as Dixieland.
Unfortunately, it was damaged by an arsonist in the late '90's (98 0r 99). They are still in the process of remodelling, and are trying to make it look more like it did when Wolfe's mother actually ran it as a boarding house.

tomcat
Born in Germany, now living in Texas with Austrian wife and American baby, thinking about moving to Canada.

Andem
tomcat: Willkommen! Ich bin auch Deutsche aus München,Bayern. Hab` hier gelebt, seit ich ein klein Kind war - das Leben hier ist aber verschiedenes Amerika.

und ja, ich vergesse nicht! immer willkommen in CanadianContent

tomcat
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

tomcat: Willkommen! Ich bin auch Deutsche aus München,Bayern. Hab` hier gelebt, seit ich ein klein Kind war - das Leben hier ist aber verschiedenes Amerika.

und ja, ich vergesse nicht! immer willkommen in CanadianContent

Hallo Bayern - hier spricht Schwaben. Wir sind seit 5 Jahren in Texas, kommen aber mit den Amis nicht immer so klar. Vielleicht ist Canada die Loesung - Toronto oder Montreal interessieren uns sehr!

Reverend Blair
Where am I from? I'm from the wrong side of the tracks. My neighbourhood is separated from the the rest of Transcona by the CN repair shops. We used to allowed to walk through those shops to get to the rest of Transcona, but CN is owned by a bunch of money nazis in Chicago now, and they decided we were a terrorist threat or some damned thing.

shellspeare
i'm from sheffield in england

Aviallani
I'm from Sunshine Coast bc. Very close to Vancouver. It's a beautiful place but kinda closed off. I'm amazed at the diversity of the forum but really not that shocked since it is, in fact, a canadian one

no new posts