Okay, so where is everybody?

Haggis McBagpipe
Since all the rats have deserted the sinking ship, I am going to go watch a movie.

Pffft.

8-)

American Voice
What movie are you watching?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by American Voice

What movie are you watching?

Now, how the heck did you know I would stop the movie in order to come in here and check posts? 8-)

Anyway, we're not watching the movie after all. It is one of the earlier James Bond movies, and I am not into it right now. Sometimes Bond is great, other times, boring. Sometimes it is okay to watch a movie you've already seen, other times, not.

Has everybody simply died and gone? Or become bored? Or are they out testing new mattresses? Or finding new forums? Or dancing nekkid in the street? Questions and more questions, where are our people?

Does this mean I have to (gasp) work? Looks like.

American Voice
It's kismet, and I'm psychic. What would Carl Gustav say? "Ja, it is synchronicity!" I'm getting ready to break new ground at the photo thread, with an ancestor pic. Go look in about five minutes.

Haggis McBagpipe
I'll be there.

Right now I'm trying to find a box up in the attic, one that I really, really need. Naturally, I will find virtually every box but the right one. Why is it always like that?

American Voice
Simple, look in the last one first.

Haggis McBagpipe

Simple, look in the last one first.

Now why didn't I think of that! 8-)

LuShes
I been at work all day....*blah*

Haggis McBagpipe
I did it! America, I found the stuff! And oh my, isn't my husband disgusted. He was sweltering up in the attic, searching for me, and ahem, oops, I remembered that the items were right there in the living room cabinet all along.

American Voice
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What's his favorite dish for breakfast?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by LuShes

I been at work all day....*blah*

Poor you. RX: postalot. double dose to start, two posts every hour after that.

Haggis McBagpipe

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What's his favorite dish for breakfast?

White Spot poached eggs on toast! With fruit bowl Good idea, America!

American Voice
Okay, I'm checkin' out for the night. The Lipitor I started taking a week ago makes me sleep a lot. Goodnight, dear friend.

Haggis McBagpipe

Okay, I'm checkin' out for the night. The Lipitor I started taking a week ago makes me sleep a lot. Goodnight, dear friend.

Good night, America. Sleep well.

no new posts