Serious Blinkin' Announcement

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
There are MISSING PHOTOS in the albums thread. Please report to this thread ASAP and post your pic. LuShes will be handing out stiff penalties to those in non-compliance.

Thank You

Forum Picture Vigilante Force

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Yeah, well, we all know what's in store for YOU tomorrow. And it has something to do with pictures, if I'm not mistaken. Pffft.

... and GOODNIGHT! Absolutely for sure, goodnight!

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Well i don't know what your are talking about. What Album? Am I going to jail? Do I have to pay a fine? Do I have to run naked in the street? What? what? Please help.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Come on moghrabi....thats not your picture...nobody is that pretty...do you wear spandex and run triathlons? with a name like that I thought you lived in mongolia riding a big horse and living in a yurt. The bitch is bad. :lol:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Pea, you are back and you have a new avatar, is that a picture of you walking lost in the fog along the West Coast trail? Welcome back. You're in for hours of catch-up, be warned.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
with a name like that I thought you lived in mongolia riding a big horse and living in a yurt. The bitch is bad.

oh hi pea! i guess you're back. as in, the bitch is back (not only bad) 8)

hey - before hag and rest catch up to us, we better dig out some of our 'cuter' photos eh?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Get you ass over to my place galaniomama, I want to go and see this crop circle everyone is talking about...lets go check it out...haggis my little adventure will follow...

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I want to go and see this crop circle everyone is talking about...

yeah, quite the sighting i have been told.

i'll bring me gum boots for this one. just hafta get changed. the ole lady in the basement is also up for adventure.

see you in a few.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Cool..I like the old in the basement, she is my kind of nasty hag! Speaking of Hag's I must admit I missed the hag that dwells in this place. Your a nice looking old broad to!!! Just wait, galaniomama and myself are working on pictures but ours will be a production that includes our big fish neighbourhood. I gotta get a life....we will take pictures of the overnight crop circle that has come from nowhere...mmmmmmmm goosebumps!!!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Pea, we missed you, too. Gallivanting off like that, not even leaving a note stuck to the cyber door. Tsk.

Okay, I'm gonna bite. WHAT CROP CIRCLE (have you two been building in the wee hours)?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
peapod said:
No I am not kidding!! a huge crop circle said to be a pyramid has appeared here in Victoria. Maybe it has a message inside..
Oh! Blush. That's the one I was sending to Bush! Damn, it must have been waylaid. Send it south, sistah.