Serious Blinkin' Announcement

Haggis McBagpipe
There are MISSING PHOTOS in the albums thread. Please report to this thread ASAP and post your pic. LuShes will be handing out stiff penalties to those in non-compliance.

Thank You

Forum Picture Vigilante Force

Diamond Sun
Phew, I am so glad I got mine in before this horrifying announcement. I will sleep better tonight.

Haggis McBagpipe
Yeah, well, we all know what's in store for YOU tomorrow. And it has something to do with pictures, if I'm not mistaken. Pffft.

... and GOODNIGHT! Absolutely for sure, goodnight!

moghrabi
Well i don't know what your are talking about. What Album? Am I going to jail? Do I have to pay a fine? Do I have to run naked in the street? What? what? Please help.

LuShes
http://www.canadiancontent.net/forum...pic.php?t=1361

There Sam :P

Haggis, I have seen his picture...he is a cutie

moghrabi
Thanks LuShes. Can't beat you when it comes to being cute.

LuShes
Its my smashing dimples, my pouty native lips, and my scottish eyes!

And well being Canadian

moghrabi
I like the part that says "my pouty native lips"

Nice pic by the way. Can I tickle your toes?

peapod
Come on moghrabi....thats not your picture...nobody is that pretty...do you wear spandex and run triathlons? with a name like that I thought you lived in mongolia riding a big horse and living in a yurt. The bitch is bad.

Haggis McBagpipe
Pea, you are back and you have a new avatar, is that a picture of you walking lost in the fog along the West Coast trail? Welcome back. You're in for hours of catch-up, be warned.

galianomama
Quote:

with a name like that I thought you lived in mongolia riding a big horse and living in a yurt. The bitch is bad.

oh hi pea! i guess you're back. as in, the bitch is back (not only bad)

hey - before hag and rest catch up to us, we better dig out some of our 'cuter' photos eh?

galianomama
Quote:

before hag and rest

the hag gang?

the hag bag?

the hand bag's?

i dunno. there should be a name for that 'cult'

peapod
Get you *** over to my place galaniomama, I want to go and see this crop circle everyone is talking about...lets go check it out...haggis my little adventure will follow...

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by galianomama

Quote:

before hag and rest

the hag gang?

the hag bag?

the hand bag's?

i dunno. there should be a name for that 'cult'

8-) C'mon, you two. I want to see some Coastie Crazies, and I wanna see them now!

galianomama
Quote:

I want to go and see this crop circle everyone is talking about...

yeah, quite the sighting i have been told.

i'll bring me gum boots for this one. just hafta get changed. the ole lady in the basement is also up for adventure.

see you in a few.

peapod
Cool..I like the old in the basement, she is my kind of nasty hag! Speaking of Hag's I must admit I missed the hag that dwells in this place. Your a nice looking old broad to!!! Just wait, galaniomama and myself are working on pictures but ours will be a production that includes our big fish neighbourhood. I gotta get a life....we will take pictures of the overnight crop circle that has come from nowhere...mmmmmmmm goosebumps!!!

Haggis McBagpipe
Pea, we missed you, too. Gallivanting off like that, not even leaving a note stuck to the cyber door. Tsk.

Okay, I'm gonna bite. WHAT CROP CIRCLE (have you two been building in the wee hours)?

peapod
No I am not kidding!! a huge crop circle said to be a pyramid has appeared here in Victoria. Maybe it has a message inside..

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

No I am not kidding!! a huge crop circle said to be a pyramid has appeared here in Victoria. Maybe it has a message inside..

Oh! Blush. That's the one I was sending to Bush! Damn, it must have been waylaid. Send it south, sistah.