Advertising Jingles

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Okay, this is a thread designed to drive you mad, guaranteed to have your head spinning for days... and days... and days... as we reminisce about old addies after which the jingles will get jammed inside of your poor head.

Oh well.

Plop plop
Fizz fizz
Oh! What a relief it is

:cool:

Does ANYbody remember this one?

Brusha brusha brusha
Witha new Ipana

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Damn! I can't place it! I KNOW those words... ack, I can even hear the exact inflections, but damned if I can think of the product.

Then again, that's probably because...

If you dare wear short-shorts
Nair for short-shorts!

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Its from Gilette Foamy....shaving cream....

I must admit, i do not wear short shorts.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I'd like to buy the world a home, and furnish it with love. Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow white turtle doves. I'd like to teach the world to sing (sing with me) in perfect harmony... I'd like to buy the world a coke and keep it company (it's the real thing!!).

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Uh-oh, I think my poor suffering brain just latched onto that blasted Coke tune. Id like to... no! stop! teach the world... NO! to sing.... aieeeeeee!

Ring around the collar!
Ring around the collar!
Those dirty rings.
You try soaking them,
You try scrubbing them,
But you still have...
Ring around the collar!
Ring around the collar!

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Andem said:
I'd like to buy the world a home, and furnish it with love. Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow white turtle doves. I'd like to teach the world to sing (sing with me) in perfect harmony... I'd like to buy the world a coke and keep it company (it's the real thing!!).

LOL...care for a bit of sugar with that?

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
Damn, I have that stupid song in my head still...from hours ago!! "I'd like to teach the world to sing..."

Oh, how about the 99 luftballons song from the Telus Commercials...

I don't know the words, but I always manage to sing along.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
I finally learned the words to Oscar Myer Wiener song.

Im glad-- I can hum it and use my other newly aquired skill-- tying my shoes at the same time.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Duke, duke, duke, duke of earl, duke, duke...duke of earl duke duke duke of earl, duke duke...

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because... this is the song that never ends...it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because... this is the song that never ends...it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because... this is the song that never ends...it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because... this is the song that never ends......etc..etc...

Death to whomever wrote this song!