How I Spent My Summer Holiday

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I already my one "fun" thing. I packed four dogs and Mrs. Rev in the car and went to Saskatchewan to visit my relatives.

I get another week of holidays in August. haven't decided whether I'm painting the outside of the house or ripping apart the living room walls.

Party, party, party.

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
One thing...maybe learn to scuba dive. Even though it scares the crap out of me even to think about it. My husband learned a few months ago and loves it, and I feel like I should at least give it a try before I totally discount it.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Our daughter's wedding is the major focus of this summer for us (for better or for worse). Other than that, we plan a quick one-week trip to a private and very isolated cabin on a private lake in the BC Caribou. We will need it to recover.

The scuba diving should be fun, Diamond Sun. What worries you, is it being underwater?

Reverend Blair, FOUR dogs??

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
Welp I already camping with my daughter, it was her first time, it was fun, but rainy :)

And now i have another week off in october and plan to take her to the ocean, i will be heaven showing her how to have real crab races (and not get pinched) see the whales and chase gooey ducks!

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
My Dad and I will drive up to Cleveland next month, and spend a few days with my brother and his family. He has company tickets for a game at Jacobs Field. Love that!

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
O well, i am going to a Formula One Race! The one in Spa Francorchamps, Belgium. I am really looking forward to that.

And from september I will be studying in Lancaster (GB) for half a year. I am really exited about that. There are still so many things that have to be taken care of!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Me? I'm going off to Montreal next month for a week with all my friends from Toronto (well, 90% of them). It will be cool going as a huge huge group as we've done in the past.

Unfortunately, my plans of visiting France / Belgium / Netherlands / Germany were somewhat cancelled, but maybe next year with that. Oh, and there's still the option of going to Florida for August (somewhere inbetween work.)

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
BC andem, BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC

BCBC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC

BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC BC

Did I mention to come to BC? ;)

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Im going to Guadeloupe the 1st of July (supposed to).
Nice Vacation in the French Carrabeans :)

And Lisa, I saw the hole F1 when it was in Montreal. I can see the hole track from my balcony(sp? no idea how to spell this). It was pretty nice :D And if the hole thing is a Party, like it is here when the F1 comes along, then you will have a blast!!! ;)

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Well I hope so, it will probably be the last one in Belgium because of the new Advertisement Laws in Europe and particulary in Belgium. You cannot advert smoking etc. anymore. For this year they postponed the rule in Belgium, just for Formula One.

(what do you mean by "sp? No idea how to spell this")

Pretty cool to have your own balony overlooking the race.

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Well I hope so, it will probably be the last one in Belgium because of the new Advertisement Laws in Europe and particulary in Belgium. You cannot advert smoking etc. anymore. For this year they postponed the rule in Belgium, just for Formula One.

(what do you mean by "sp? No idea how to spell this")

Pretty cool to have your own balony overlooking the race.

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
SP? = Spelling?

Same thing happenned here, and the goverment jumped in to replace money from cigarettes. Cigarette compagnies are no longer allowed to advertise in Canada. Besides, cigarettes compagnies will dissapear in F1 next year most likely. They don't have a choice. Cause they will loose the Québec market (wich is huge, almost 1 million people for TV here, and 350 thousand that come to watch the race) and they would also loose most of the European Market. So i'm glad both our races survived for this year, hopefully, they will still be around next year.