Where would you go?

Haggis McBagpipe
The summer holidays are fast approaching. What would be your dream two-week holiday if all expenses were paid by, say, Bill Gates?

Lisa
Okweej, that's a difficult one. Especially because it is only two weeks.

I guess something in Canada or America because i have never been there.

Or maybe the transsyberia express from Moscow to Peking but that takes more than two weeks.

Or New Zealand, just because it seems so pretty.

Andem
It's really hard to decide on that question.

Here are my top choices:

Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden and Norway)
Switzerland and Austria
Australia
New Zealand

JDream
Oh wow, Uhm well .. I'd go for 3 days to New Zealand
And for 4 days to Italy
And for the last 7 days to Barcelona (Spain) lol

Haggis McBagpipe
Botswana!

Haggis McBagpipe
Hmm, might better to say, where would you go, why would you choose that spot, and what would you like to do there?

American Voice
There are places in Canada I have always wanted to see. Two weeks, all expenses paid? I'd start in Halifax. Quebec City. Montreal. Toronto. Winnipeg. Churchill. Ride the train westward, ending up in Vancouver. Vancouver Island. I think I'd be pretty pooped then. A nice long flight home. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

snooker
Well if Bill is paiding then go to his house for the weekend and try to get him to go with you to Portugal and watch the soccer tournament... i am sure that would be a party .... Anywhere in Europe you can't go wrong ... I wouldn't go to Australia or New Zealand that place is best when its are winter time .... But hey canada has a lot of beautiful places as well east to west its a beautiful country and i love it

Shmad
Well if I accepted any money from him... I'd suspect I'd probably be going to hell forever..

JDream
lol, Barcelona has got alot of beautiful places, Thats why i'd go there

Diamond Sun
Only 2 weeks?

I'd have to toss a coin between going back to Thailand, and going to Switzerland.

I adored Thailand and would move there if I could. Switzerland has a lot of my family history and I still have relatives there and
would love to go back to my roots.

Or if not overseas, then definitely to Cape Breton where my parents recently bought some land. I'd camp out on the 25 acres overlooking Bra d'or lakes!

no new posts