American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
If you want to cheer me up, get rid of that damned silly avatar. I mean it, it really bothers me.

Split from Political forum by Administration, way off topic.

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
Re: Bush’s Iraq syndrome

If it were a choice between Bush's face or his voice, I'd take his face.

Is one M or F? Well, that's interesting. 8)

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004

I am convinced now that the face in the avatar composite is yours.

Consider me to be a generic.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Generic has some bad implications for me, American Voice. I bought some no-name beer once and it tasted like Labbatt's. I still have nighmares. Can I just consider you to be yourself instead?

I like bin Bush's avatar. It makes me laugh everytime I see it.

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004

Damned thing creeps me out, Rev. I suppose that guarantees we'll being seeing it for decades to come?

Maybe reverse psychology? Hey, Bin Bush! Love that avatar. I've downloaded it and have enlarged it for a poster to hang in the pantry. . .to frighten the mice.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Thank you all for the oberwhelming love for my avatar. Reverend Blair, Please keep laughing because this is what it is for. American Voice, please hang my poster on top of your bed. It will help you overcome the panic disorder about my avatar.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I will American Voice. Are you happy now that I'll let you use my beautiful face to be in your bedroom?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
You are right gnuman. Rowan Atkinson aka Mr. Beans does hold a Ph.D. in Electrical Enginnering and he also teach is it. He is an amazing man.

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
I feel the love in here ;)

American Voice: I like your new avatar, is it you as a baby? :)

Btw: I share teh same last name as Mr.Bean. I emailed him once, demanding for his teddy bear in case we were long lost cousins, lol. I never got a reply, lol