Weird Question: Do you drink coffee?

Numure
I like.. The small French and Lebanese Caffée in Montréal. Best caffée and atmosphere you can get

ponygurl
Coffee... nectar of the Gods.

Lisa
Hey!

Yes coffee is delicious. Just wanted to say that we don't even have starbucks, so don't be too negative about it, you at least have the opportunity to get coffee in the morning. I always have to get it in the "refter", our university cafeteria and that coffee sucks.

Besides I don't know if you ever heard of Senseo coffee machine, but it is the best coffee in the world. It is an invention of the Dutch company Philips.

www.senseo.nl (external - login to view)

cookies
Starbucks rocks!! (not only because they have a lot of cuties there )

The only reason I started drinking coffee was to go check a girl out... Now it's a ritual for me for everymorning to get coffee...

Andem
Starbucks coffee sucks. The only reason why I would ever drink it is because a) It's the closest to my workplace or b) It's the only choice. or c) My friends wanted to go there and I was outnumbered.

moghrabi
Quote: Originally Posted by Numure

I like.. The small French and Lebanese Caffée in Montréal. Best caffée and atmosphere you can get

You are my kind. The Lebanese Coffee. I am Lebanese by origin by the way.

American Voice
Quote: Originally Posted by Bin Bush

Quote: Originally Posted by Numure

You are my kind. The Lebanese Coffee. I am Lebanese by origin by the way.

Bin Bush, is this an answer to your question? The sweetest and most beautiful woman I knew before I reached the age of 23 was Lorraine Ferris, who was from Lebanon. We had a wonderful friendship for about three months. Subsequently, she joined a Roman Catholic convent order, and became a registered nurse; just as she said it was her intention to do.

Reverend Blair
I like normal, out of the pot, coffee. Two cream, two sugar. I drink 10 or 12 cups a day. It goes well with cigarettes.

moghrabi
American Voice.

Thanks for the compliment. The Ferris family is a well known family in Lebanon. Wewe have very beautiful women (and handsome guys like me). I might go back and get a Lebanese wife. They are truly sweet and they make very good coffee - just to stay on the coffee topic.

LuShes
Reverend Blair: you sound like me, lol

moghrabi
I am buying everyone in this forum a turkish coffee. Just want to know how to get together and have it in one place.

American Voice
Two years ago, my blood pressure was 160/120. An espresso like you Middle Eastern maniacs prepare it might have killed me. Now, it would only make me sexually impotent for about a weekend. No thanks. I'll have a polite cup of Red Rose tea, steeped for 4 minutes, with a drop of honey and a splash of milk.

LuShes
American Voice: I never knew coffee could put out someones sex drive! *raises her brow curiously*

American Voice
LuShes, you are making me blush. It's all about the relation between hypertension, circulation, and potency. If I took a decongestant containing Ibuprofen, the same effect. Limp, even in the presence of an eager woman. It's all in the blood. Caffeine, like alcohol by the way, while stimulating the heart, simultaneously constricts blood vessels, raising the BP. It's all just basic physiology. There is a crucial distinction between EXCITEMENT and arousal that needs to be made. And I fear I am in danger of treading too near the borderline here, should I go any further.

LuShes
Oh my, lol, ok well I am glad you are well educated in the anatomy I guess you are just going to have to stay away from coffee when you go near your wife then, lol.

Coffee for me is terrible at night, will keep tossing and turning for hours. A light cup of tea suits me fine in the evening.

Sorry for the red cheeks

moghrabi
I totally disagree American Voice. For me, when I drink Turkish coffee and of course being a "Meniac Middel Eastern Guy", my blood circulation as you mentioned goes to the right parts of your body and gives it a boost if you know what I mean. That will increase my sexual arousal and excitment.

Should I be more open about this particular subject?

LuShes
I think we catch the drift Sam <--- edited

The only thing that I can consume that has an arrousing effect on me is any type of seafood.

Can't say coffee does good or bad for me, course I am female....

moghrabi
I am glad you caught the drift because I was going to go into very detailed explaination of what happens to me when I drink coffee.

BTW. You can call me Sam

Lisa
Give the explanation anyway *lol*

American Voice
Quote: Originally Posted by LuShes

The only thing that I can consume that has an arrousing effect on me is any type of seafood.

Whenever I eat a nice, big piece of baked fish for breakfast, I feel a warm glow all day. Righteous meal! I think maybe it's that big dose of protein, and no fat.

Marijuana lowers blood pressure, and consequently has as an aphrodisiac effect, as well. It's been a very long time since I've had any, but I remember well.

moghrabi
Lisa,

I will give you a detailed explaination in a private chat. To detailed to be in public.

~SexyBoi~
Coffee is nasty because it stains your teeth and just has a druggy effect on some ppl. I'm just happy with my orange juice in da morning and sprite soda in the day

Lisa
Quote: Originally Posted by moghrabi

Lisa,

I will give you a detailed explaination in a private chat. To detailed to be in public.

*lol* Sounds interesting.

moghrabi
set a time and date on MSN. You will be surprised what coffee can do to a man.

American Voice
A man walks into a cafe, sits down at a table, and says to the waiter, "Please, would you bring me a cup of coffee, without cream." Five minutes later, the waiter comes back, and says, "I'm sorry, sir, but we're all out cream. Can you take it without milk?"

Haggis McBagpipe
Coffee is an essential part of my life, right up there with breathing.

When I need a cup, I need it within seconds, so I have a perfect system: My three-litre Japanese hot pot keeps the water at the perfect temperature all day, and my bistro-style French press then makes (and damn quickly) da finest cuppa coffee, mon.

I like the sludge at the bottom of the cup, it is the pearl - the reward - that awaits as you suck on the liquid gold. A spoonful of sludge helps the day go down.

Best restaurant coffee: Greek.

American Voice
No kidding, the finest cup of coffee is to be found at the Wendy's near the Ashland exit on Interstate 71. The manager there really takes pride in her franchise. If you want a decent meal fast, stop there. Excellent coffee!