searching for the melling family

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
hi,i am looking for brothers kevin and bradley melling,whom i last seen about 22 years ago when i visited canada as a twelve year old.they are distant relatives and i would like to hear from them again as we lost touch.we appeared in the local newspaper at the time as my gran and their gran(sisters)were reunited after 30 years.does anyone know their whereabouts.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Unfortunately, I can't be of help. Canada is almost 10 million square km, so it could be anywhere...

Gerrit W

Dec 9, 2009
Bonnie Melling

I am currently married to Bonnie Melling.
She has two sons Kevin who has passed on and Bradley.
She was married to Gary Melling who has also passed away.
Bonnie was a Migneault and her dad had a Scottish War Bride.
No doudt in my mind this is the people you are looking for.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I am currently married to Bonnie Melling.
She has two sons Kevin who has passed on and Bradley.
She was married to Gary Melling who has also passed away.
Bonnie was a Migneault and her dad had a Scottish War Bride.
No doudt in my mind this is the people you are looking for.

Moderator's Edit: Removed all personal information. This is a necro thread that was originally from 2003. The OP is no longer an active member here, so this serves no useful purpose at all. Sorry Goober.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gerrit W

Dec 9, 2009
I will help to shorten the list of were the Mellings live.
At least the ones whom you are looking for.
The Province of Ontario Canada.
And Oh yes they have moved since you last visited.

Bistro

Gerrit W
Dec 12, 2009
How does one go about to get in touch with Anonymous about the long lost family in Canada. Maybe Anonymous is not on the site anymore or you just can't respond as you do on facebook.
How does it work????????

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Information for Anonymous

General Information
•Last Activity: Dec 31st, 1969
•Referrals: 0

In a lot of forums "Anonymous" is the name given to an account that has been deactivated for a number of reasons..:lol:

A few years ago...I used a "glitch" in the software of another forum to become "Anonymous".......my bad:p

robertr

Time Out
Dec 9, 2012
hi,i am looking for brothers kevin and bradley melling,whom i last seen about 22 years ago when i visited canada as a twelve year old.they are distant relatives and i would like to hear from them again as we lost touch.we appeared in the local newspaper at the time as my gran and their gran(sisters)were reunited after 30 years.does anyone know their whereabouts.

Hello, I was friends with Brad and Kevin in the late 70's early 80's and was wondering if you had any luck in finding them. I was trying to get a hold of there mom Bonnie, as she was a friend of my moms. My mom is turning 65 in January and thought it would be fun if she could come to the party.