Grade 6 student launches social media dress code protest: I'm not a 'distraction' to

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I hate this dress code BS. If real men teach their sons to respect women from the start this wouldn't be an issue. The problem is all the pathetic excuses for male role models thinking of women as sex objects and subservient then passing this attitude on to the next generation.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I hate this dress code BS. If real men teach their sons to respect women from the start this wouldn't be an issue. The problem is all the pathetic excuses for male role models thinking of women as sex objects and subservient then passing this attitude on to the next generation.

I agree with this.

My dad was respectful to my mom and was still the man and did man things like swear, fart, drink beer, hunt/fish, fix things around the house.

And my mom respects him because he is the only person in this world who can tell her to back down when she gets crazy lol... I get my crazy from my mom :p

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

So you think people can be socially programmed with brainwashing to ignore their basic instincts?

You must lead a boring life Nick

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
So you think people can be socially programmed with brainwashing to ignore their basic instincts?

You must lead a boring life Nick

Angstrom your an idiot in thinking that disrespect is a hardwired instinct in men...

If it is then on the other hand, cooperation is just as rooted in human instinct as equally as disrespect.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Angstrom your an idiot in thinking that disrespect is a hardwired instinct in men...

If it is then on the other hand, cooperation is just as rooted in human instinct as equally as disrespect.

How is having a huge bludgeoning erection in the middle of class room disrespectful???

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Why do we even bother covering our bodies at all. Let the kids go to school naked. Its just the same as yoga pants anyways.

I can't believe men can't control their erection's. What a bunch of disrespectful disgusting creatures.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa

First, boys are hard-wired to lust after girls. That wiring is particularly HARD in adolescence, which is not a group noted for its sense of restraint or decorum. Besides, it's the adults that are trying to dissuade her from looking like a female, not the boys.

As for behaving themselves, that requires discipline, not something today's schools practice.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
Do you try to have sex with every woman (or man, I don't judge) you meet?

Was the girl complaining that boys in class kept trying to have sex with her? Was that what teachers told her? No, they just thought boys would be 'distracted' by her. Have you ever been distracted by a girl? I guess not.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Was the girl complaining that boys in class kept trying to have sex with her? Was that what teachers told her? No, they just thought boys would be 'distracted' by her. Have you ever been distracted by a girl? I guess not.
Was I talking to you or addressing anything you said?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Is this a private chat room? I guess not. So you aren't protected from anyone else reading what you wrote, judging it stupid, and pointing that out.
So, you consider it stupid, when someone claims that the sex drive is irresistable, to test that claim by asking if he's ever resisted it?

Oh, that's right. I did just that, and you decided I was commenting on something else entirely. Because you wanted to.

I think I've figured out the only productive way to handle you.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
So, you consider it stupid, when someone claims that the sex drive is irresistable, to test that claim by asking if he's ever resisted it?

That was not what he said. He said people can't be programmed to ignore basic instincts, and instincts is to be 'distracted' by pretty girls. That doesn't mean we're animals and are going to jump their bones. We are societal creatures, after all, and responsive to societal dictates.

Or else we WOULD jump their bones.

And btw, he wasn't talking to YOU.