These are the US targets Vladimir Putin WILL strike in World War Three

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
These are the US targets Vladimir Putin WILL strike in World War Three

A CHILLING map shows nuclear war between Russia and the US would vapourise millions of Americans and turn half the country into an uninhabitable wasteland.

World War 3 2017: Map shows where Russia is going to attack US | Daily Star

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You left out the town I live in here in ONT with its Raytheon specialty weapons factories
;)

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
You left out the town I live in here in ONT with its Raytheon specialty weapons factories
;)
Have a coffee and make note of the title of the thread.

That said I hope Cleveland is on the list.........

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
;)

It should be nuked just because of its funny name.

That strategic naval base must be good for a thunderflash or two, as well.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This enemy owns us TB as we have already been eaten to the bones from within. We are worth less than our paper money. All that remains is the clean up of the human wreakage scattered about in confused stupid little pockets of imagined power.
Well, selfie tells us Allah will be along directly to do just that, so why are you even talking?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I'd rather live a city vaporized in the WW3 first strike than live in the world after. I've seen the movies and I know some people think it might be fun, but I just don't think I'm cut out for the post-apocalyptic road warrior thing. I mean, all that leather would be cool but the daily grind of fighting radioactive mutant vampires just seems so tedious.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'd rather live a city vaporized in the WW3 first strike than live in the world after. I've seen the movies and I know some people think it might be fun, but I just don't think I'm cut out for the post-apocalyptic road warrior thing. I mean, all that leather would be cool but the daily grind of fighting radioactive mutant vampires just seems so tedious.
Just hook up with me, doll. All you gotta do is scream and faint when you're captured by the radioactive mutant vampires, then f*** my brains out when I rescue you with my Really Big Gun.

Though in all honesty, I could see you deciding life with the radioactive mutant vampires wasn't so bad, given the alternative.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Have a coffee and make note of the title of the thread.

That said I hope Cleveland is on the list.........

no problem tay
:)
but midland will still be on the list, just not that list
and LoL, yeah Cleveland would be a great name for a mushroom soufle

also there 104 nuclear reactors in the US that will all go boom without power to keep them cool

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yep...and a few banks will go too...
:)
...say does anyone have a machine we could dig us some bunkers with just lyin around..?

Deganawidah: The Two Serpents
Mohawk Prophecies - Crystalinks
scroll down to deganawidah the two serpents
we are well on our way to this now

Last edited: