These are the US targets Vladimir Putin WILL strike in World War Three

B00Mer

A CHILLING map shows nuclear war between Russia and the US would vapourise millions of Americans and turn half the country into an uninhabitable wasteland.

World War 3 2017: Map shows where Russia is going to attack US | Daily Star (external - login to view)

Danbones
You left out the town I live in here in ONT with its Raytheon specialty weapons factories

darkbeaver
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
WW3 is seventeen years running already Boomer. Those towers in NYC and the Pentagram were the first concrete targets.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

WW3 is seventeen years running already Boomer. Those towers in NYC and the Pentagram were the first concrete targets.

If this is WWIII, I'm not worried. In WWII, we faced competent enemies.

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

You left out the town I live in here in ONT with its Raytheon specialty weapons factories

Have a coffee and make note of the title of the thread.

That said I hope Cleveland is on the list.........

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

It should be nuked just because of its funny name.

That strategic naval base must be good for a thunderflash or two, as well.

darkbeaver
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

This enemy owns us TB as we have already been eaten to the bones from within. We are worth less than our paper money. All that remains is the clean up of the human wreakage scattered about in confused stupid little pockets of imagined power.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

This enemy owns us TB as we have already been eaten to the bones from within. We are worth less than our paper money. All that remains is the clean up of the human wreakage scattered about in confused stupid little pockets of imagined power.

Well, selfie tells us Allah will be along directly to do just that, so why are you even talking?

Danbones

yeah, Canada was one of them mien herr

darkbeaver

Well, selfie tells us Allah will be along directly to do just that, so why are you even talking?

I was drinkin beer with Al a couple of nights ago he went on at great length about fishing and golf, wouldn,t shut up about his new fly rod.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

A CHILLING map shows nuclear war between Russia and the US would vapourise millions of Americans and turn half the country into an uninhabitable wasteland.

World War 3 2017: Map shows where Russia is going to attack US | Daily Star (external - login to view)

Way too late. Half the US already is an uninhabitable wasteland.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Way too late. Half the US already is an uninhabitable wasteland.

I take it you mean the so-called blue states?

Corduroy
I'd rather live a city vaporized in the WW3 first strike than live in the world after. I've seen the movies and I know some people think it might be fun, but I just don't think I'm cut out for the post-apocalyptic road warrior thing. I mean, all that leather would be cool but the daily grind of fighting radioactive mutant vampires just seems so tedious.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

I'd rather live a city vaporized in the WW3 first strike than live in the world after. I've seen the movies and I know some people think it might be fun, but I just don't think I'm cut out for the post-apocalyptic road warrior thing. I mean, all that leather would be cool but the daily grind of fighting radioactive mutant vampires just seems so tedious.

Just hook up with me, doll. All you gotta do is scream and faint when you're captured by the radioactive mutant vampires, then f*** my brains out when I rescue you with my Really Big Gun.

Though in all honesty, I could see you deciding life with the radioactive mutant vampires wasn't so bad, given the alternative.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

Have a coffee and make note of the title of the thread.

That said I hope Cleveland is on the list.........

no problem tay

but midland will still be on the list, just not that list
and LoL, yeah Cleveland would be a great name for a mushroom soufle

also there 104 nuclear reactors in the US that will all go boom without power to keep them cool

darkbeaver
If you don't own and control a woodlot you all going to freeze, ferget about the GD zombies.
Last edited by darkbeaver; 1 week ago at 10:24 AM..

Danbones
+1
yep...and a few banks will go too...

...say does anyone have a machine we could dig us some bunkers with just lyin around..?

Deganawidah: The Two Serpents
Mohawk Prophecies - Crystalinks (external - login to view)
scroll down to deganawidah the two serpents
we are well on our way to this now
Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 10:01 AM..

Bar Sinister
I note that this topic was given all of the seriousness it deserves.

no new posts