Fifth graders make slave auction posters for school assignment

Kathie Bondar
I am kind of tired of bleeding for the issue. Remember, blacks in Africa were often sold to the slave trade by their own. Just like jews can't stop vining for what happened in WWII.

Curious Cdn
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

I am kind of tired of bleeding for the issue. Remember, blacks in Africa were often sold to the slave trade by their own. Just like jews can't stop vining for what happened in WWII.

My people were enslaved by the Romans 2000 years ago and I am DEMANDING compensation from the Italian government.

Make my Ferrari ... um .... blue.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

As long as the truth is told I like to learn about other humans. Everyone should learn histories of places they live. Everyone wants to be heard

Remington1
Slavery existed before the cotton field, and even though the cotton field masters liberated their slaves realizing that modern times absolutely would not tolerate such self servicing, disgusting abuse of other, it continued and bloomed in some parts of the world where slavery includes much more barbaric practices, child brides, child labor, child trafficking, sex slaves, and of course labour slavery, etc.. # 1 is India with an estimated 14.3 million people bound into slavery; next is China with 3.2 million slaves; 3rd is Pakistan 2.1 million; 4th Uzbekistan with 1.2 million and 5th is Russia with 1.0 Million, following these are a few African countries. These figures are from the 2014 Global Slavery Index. Walk - Free Foundation claims that slavery stands at 35.8 million worldwide.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

Slavery existed before the cotton field, and even though the cotton field masters liberated their slaves realizing that modern times absolutely would not tolerate such self servicing, disgusting abuse of other, it continued and bloomed in some parts of the world where slavery includes much more barbaric practices, child brides, child labor, child trafficking, sex slaves, and of course labour slavery, etc.. # 1 is India with an estimated 14.3 million people bound into slavery; next is China with 3.2 million slaves; 3rd is Pakistan 2.1 million; 4th Uzbekistan with 1.2 million and 5th is Russia with 1.0 Million, following these are a few African countries. These figures are from the 2014 Global Slavery Index. Walk - Free Foundation claims that slavery stands at 35.8 million worldwide.

No no no , it was only those evil Americans that ever enslaved people .

B00Mer
Ya just can't find good help these days.

no new posts