Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

Johnnny
+1
Good on the police for showing they are much more mature than BLMTO...

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Good on the police for showing they are much more mature than BLMTO...

My neighbour's 6 year old is more mature than those losers.
Seriously, what kind of a$$holes who were invited guests at last years Pride Event suddenly decide they get to pick and choose who can take part? They obviously don't give a f*ck about the years of healing between TO's gay community and the police and are only thinking about their racist bytch selves.
That's why I call them what they really are OBLM; Only Black Lives Matter. Let's face it, if it was more than just about them, then they wouldn't be telling gay people who they're allowed to invite to their party.

Danbones
soros the nazi funding jew turner inner
at it again

Mokkajava
+1 / -1
I mean... it's not that far back in North American history where whites said the same about black skinned people... just more along the lines of them not being humans and more akin to animals...and treated that way as well. Not that I agree with either categorization... but sure doesn't land well when if it happens to you it seems by the hurt people in here.

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MokkajavaView Post

I mean... it's not that far back in North American history where whites said the same about black skinned people... just more along the lines of them not being humans and more akin to animals...and treated that way as well. Not that I agree with either categorization... but sure doesn't land well when if it happens to you it seems by the hurt people in here.

I'm not hurt i think its comedy...

There is nothing revolutionary about what they are doing but people treat them like they are just as useful to society as a shirt pocket is useful to a person.

Cliffy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Neither have any of them - unless they're incredibly old

There is a thing called cellular memory. It is not something they recall with their minds but the scars of those times live on at the cellular level and affect their responses to life. It can be handed down from generation to generation.

Cellular memory

Cellular memory is an additional hypothesis that memories can be stored outside the brain. However, unlike body memory, the cellular memory hypothesis states that these memories are stored in all the cells of human bodies, not in the bodies’ organs.[5] (external - login to view) The idea that non-brain tissues can have memories is also believed by some individuals who have received organ transplants (external - login to view), though this is also considered impossible.[5] (external - login to view)
Studies done by biologists at Tufts University have been able to train worms despite the loss of the brain and head, this may confirm memory is stored in other parts of the body. A worm reduced to 1/279th of the original worm can be regrown within a few weeks and show signs of training, by heading towards light and open space in order to search for food, an unnatural and dangerous behaviour, that can be trained in a few weeks. With each head removed, the speed of which the individual remembers seems to increase. Reducing training times. This may be a proof of body memory, muscle memory or may just be a sign of epigenetics showing the appearance of memory. [Anthony, Sebastian. "Decapitated worms can regenerate their brains, and the memories stored inside" (external - login to view).]
In the 1950s and 1960s James McConnell (external - login to view) conducted experiments on flatworms (external - login to view) to measure how long it took them to learn a maze. McConnell trained a group of flatworms to move around a maze and then chopped them into small pieces and fed them to an untrained group of worms. The untrained group learned to complete the maze faster compared to other worms that had not been fed the trained worms. McConnell believed the experiment indicated a form of cellular memory.[6] (external - login to view) It was later shown that the training involved stressing the worms with electric shocks to avoid mistakes in the maze. This kind of stress releases hormones that stay in the body. Similar experiments with mice being trained in a maze and being fed to untrained mice also showed improved learning.[6] (external - login to view)

gerryh
hypothesis.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

hypothesis.

A thoroughly debunked pseudo-scientific hypothesis at that.

gopher
+1

Yusra Khogali has not updated her Facebook account in three years:

https://www.facebook.com/yusraspokenword/ (external - login to view)

Note that the last entry she made was on Sept 6, 2014.

Therefore, the racist comments attributed to her cannot be authenticated. On that basis, I suggest this is yet another example of fake news.

Danbones
Only last week during a protest in front of the US consulate Khogali shouted into a microphone that “Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist terrorist” and urged the crowd to “rise up and fight back.
Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people

fake news?
naw...
she is a racist beatch

"She also faced controversy in the news for a tweet posted a year ago stating: “Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”

While these remarks alarmed many Canadians, they pale in comparison to a statement numerous sources forwarded to the Sun that Khogali appears to have posted on Facebook in late 2015."
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11...people-defects
Last edited by Danbones; Feb 14th, 2017 at 11:43 PM..

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Yusra Khogali has not updated her Facebook account in three years:

https://www.facebook.com/yusraspokenword/ (external - login to view)

Note that the last entry she made was on Sept 6, 2014.

Therefore, the racist comments attributed to her cannot be authenticated. On that basis, I suggest this is yet another example of fake news.

It was actually said on her twitter account. Enough people picked up on it at the time she said it so that even after she deleted it the damage was done. But you already knew that because you did say on that basis.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

There is a thing called cellular memory. It is not something they recall with their minds but the scars of those times live on at the cellular level and affect their responses to life. It can be handed down from generation to generation.
Cellular memory
Cellular memory is an additional hypothesis that memories can be stored outside the brain. However, unlike body memory, the cellular memory hypothesis states that these memories are stored in all the cells of human bodies, not in the bodies’ organs.[5] The idea that non-brain tissues can have memories is also believed by some individuals who have received organ transplants, though this is also considered impossible.[5]
Studies done by biologists at Tufts University have been able to train worms despite the loss of the brain and head, this may confirm memory is stored in other parts of the body. A worm reduced to 1/279th of the original worm can be regrown within a few weeks and show signs of training, by heading towards light and open space in order to search for food, an unnatural and dangerous behaviour, that can be trained in a few weeks. With each head removed,...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
What the hell are you smoking???? What you just said can be reworded saying that blacks are born victims...

That is literally on the same level as Darwins racist tirade when he said blacks were an inferior form of humans...

Jinentonix

It was actually said on her twitter account. Enough people picked up on it at the time she said it so that even after she deleted it the damage was done. But you already knew that because you did say on that basis.

What the hell are you smoking???? What you just said can be reworded saying that blacks are born victims...

That is literally on the same level as Darwins racist tirade when he said blacks were an inferior form of humans...

Not one single Irish descendant suffers from that apparently though. Must be a defect in African DNA or something.

Kathie Bondar
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

Not one single Irish descendant suffers from that apparently though. Must be a defect in African DNA or something.

Why is it that only white people are labelled racist and the colored always the victim. I am white. In multicultural Canada, at several companies that preferred hiring Asians (to keep down wage demands), in my experience no matter which Asian country they came from, they were all racist: for example, Indians are convinced they are superior to everybody, Chinese think they are better than Indians or Indonesians, ALL think they are superior to Arabs, etc... The Chinese among themselves call whites "dogs" while kissing up in our faces, etc... Ah, Canada, land of multiculralism

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

Why is it that only white people are labelled racist and the colored always the victim. I am white. In multicultural Canada, at several companies that preferred hiring Asians (to keep down wage demands), in my experience no matter which Asian country they came from, they were all racist: for example, Indians are convinced they are superior to everybody, Chinese think they are better than Indians or Indonesians, ALL think they are superior to Arabs, etc... The Chinese among themselves call whites "dogs" while kissing up in our faces, etc... Ah, Canada, land of multiculralism

In the majority if not all the nonwhite countries mentioned, ethnic minorities are afforded very few liberties when compared to here.

China treats the muslims in the Xingjang province like crap.

Heck even with the Royingas being persecuted in Myanmar, they cant even go to Bangladesh without being relocated to a sand bar in the ocean. There are modern day war crimes happening there where the mentality outside of North America is even more twisted...

gopher
Quote:

Johnny,

OK. Deleted. Got it.

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

OK. Deleted. Got it.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3529105

Check the link... I have to research for you?

Come on, really?
Last edited by Johnnny; Feb 16th, 2017 at 12:34 AM..

Jinentonix
+1

Come on, really?

Damn CBC and their fake news.

In the majority if not all the nonwhite countries mentioned, ethnic minorities are afforded very few liberties when compared to here.

China treats the muslims in the Xingjang province like crap.

Heck even with the Royingas being persecuted in Myanmar, they cant even go to Bangladesh without being relocated to a sand bar in the ocean. There are modern day war crimes happening there where the mentality outside of North America is even more twisted...

In China, the darker you are, the more open and hostile the bigotry towards you is.

gopher

Come on, really?

I said I understand.

The OP link says Facebook, you said Twitter. The link you provided shows Twitter but from last year ( Last Updated: Apr 10, 2016 11:25 AM ET), not from this past week as the OP said.

Johnnny
My apolagies

no new posts