Illegal actions in a Canadian tribunal (city of Gatineau)

ariadanis

Aug 22, 2016
Amal Hicham is in danger and needs your support.

Several people, including people in positions of authority, have made illegal actions and live above the law. And to our knowledge, no investigation have been made.

Meanwhile Amal Hicham has been harassed since she wanted to speak to the authorities. She was illegally evicted from her own house, and she can no longer live with her children.

Amal Hicham has done nothing against the law, but her home was taken from her, she is homeless, she was separated from her children, and she is now hiding, and fears the reprisals of the judge ,of whom she showed the illegal actions. She needs your support urgently.

The video in which the proofs of illegal actions, are presented, is here on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1646802302314332&id=100009537331941&pnref=story

or here: https://d2isvgrdif6ua5.cloudfront.net/cinemr_com/615054551313031169/360.mp4

You can protect her by letting people know about this video, in order that the Canadian authorities act, that the justice is respected, and so that Amal Hicham can be with her children.

Powerful people are linked to the illegal actions made. The canadian authorities know what's happening. The people that made illegal actions still live above the law.

To know the details of what happened, please see the video above, and the message sent to the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau:

In Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100009537331941/videos/1646801998981029/

Or here: https://d2isvgrdif6ua5.cloudfront.net/cinemr_com/615054345242681351/360.mp4

Thank you.

Attachments

• We are all Amal Hicham3.jpg
    We are all Amal Hicham3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Why the f^ck is this woman making her divorce fight a public issue? Why did the authorities have her on a psych hold and why did they request a full evaluation? Something doesn't seem right here and this is not the forum for it. Mods???

ariadanis

Aug 22, 2016
This is about illegal actions: hacking of computers, and links with a powerful company Québecor, and with a public personality, Mitsou Gélinas. Mitsou worked with Québecor. Amal Hicham presented a project to Mitsou Gélinas. She discovered after that, that when she was working on her project with her sister and a programmer, that whwn they were discussing in private, by computer or by phone, similar things to what they discussing, were written in internet pages of Quebecor and Mitsou Gélinas.

Amal Hicham and her sister found that their computers and phones were hacked.

When Amal Hicham wanted to alk to the authorities and to the press, she was harrased. Illegal actions were done against her, she was illegally expelled from her house, and separated from her children.

This post is about Amal Hicham who is in danger because she showed clear proofs that there were actions against the law done.

It's about illegal actions done by people in position of authority, among them a judge.

If there is an argument that you have about this, please do. if you only want the moderator to stop this discussion, I would like to know why.

What Amal Hicham is saying is based on evidence, and proofs. This forum is about canadian content, and what Amal Hicham is showing, is that illegal actions have been done, and that she is in danger. The videos show clearly what happened.

ariadanis

Aug 22, 2016
the fact that you insult me show that you don't have an argument to present.

The evidence are here in this video that you can see here in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1646802302314332&id=100009537331941

or here in this link: https://d2isvgrdif6ua5.cloudfront.net/cinemr_com/615054551313031169/360.mp4

or in you tube: ''illegal actions in a canadian tribunal'' at:

Among them falsification of documents, that are clearly presented in the video. If you don't agree with something, please let me know. Insulting is not an argument.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
This is about illegal actions: hacking of computers, and links with a powerful company Québecor, and with a public personality, Mitsou Gélinas. Mitsou worked with Québecor. Amal Hicham presented a project to Mitsou Gélinas. She discovered after that, that when she was working on her project with her sister and a programmer, that whwn they were discussing in private, by computer or by phone, similar things to what they discussing, were written in internet pages of Quebecor and Mitsou Gélinas.

Amal Hicham and her sister found that their computers and phones were hacked.

When Amal Hicham wanted to alk to the authorities and to the press, she was harrased. Illegal actions were done against her, she was illegally expelled from her house, and separated from her children.

This post is about Amal Hicham who is in danger because she showed clear proofs that there were actions against the law done.

It's about illegal actions done by people in position of authority, among them a judge.

If there is an argument that you have about this, please do. if you only want the moderator to stop this discussion, I would like to know why.

What Amal Hicham is saying is based on evidence, and proofs. This forum is about canadian content, and what Amal Hicham is showing, is that illegal actions have been done, and that she is in danger. The videos show clearly what happened.

This is not the place for such accusations. Legal matters and claims belong in a courtroom.

ariadanis

Aug 22, 2016
As said in the video, illegal actions have been made by a judge. Other people, in position of authorities have done serious actions against the law.Amal Hicham has shown the evidence. The authorities didn't act. Amal Hicham is in danger. This matter should be public. This is a scandal that's happening in Canada. It is linked with public people. And the canadians and everybody interested, must know what's happening.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
As said in the video, illegal actions have been made by a judge. Other people, in position of authorities have done serious actions against the law.Amal Hicham has shown the evidence. The authorities didn't act. Amal Hicham is in danger. This matter should be public. This is a scandal that's happening in Canada. It is linked with public people. And the canadians must know what's happening.

Stop being a drama queen. Take you claims to the press or the police.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As said in the video, illegal actions have been made by a judge. Other people, in position of authorities have done serious actions against the law.Amal Hicham has shown the evidence. The authorities didn't act. Amal Hicham is in danger. This matter should be public. This is a scandal that's happening in Canada. It is linked with public people. And the canadians must know what's happening.

The only thing the video is, is unsubstantiated accusations against public figures. It is not "proof" of sweet piss all.

ariadanis

Aug 22, 2016
The video show clear proofs about illegal actions done. I will let everybody judge by themselves.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The video show clear proofs about illegal actions done. I will let everybody judge by themselves.

No, it doesn't. It is this woman mouthing off. She is making accusations against her husband, his lawyers and the trial judge. IF she had any real proof or grounds, then she should be filing a complaint with the proper authorities. Since she has not, then I can only assume she is the one that is not being truthful and the real reason she won't have the mental evaluation done is because she knows that she will be found unfit and she will be committed.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
No, it doesn't. It is this woman mouthing off. She is making accusations against her husband, his lawyers and the trial judge. IF she had any real proof or grounds, then she should be filing a complaint with the proper authorities. Since she has not, then I can only assume she is the one that is not being truthful and the real reason she won't have the mental evaluation done is because she knows that she will be found unfit and she will be committed.

My take on it exactly....I hate it when we agree....lol

ariadanis

Aug 22, 2016
I will answer some of these comments. ''IF she had any real proof or grounds, then she should be filing a complaint with the proper authorities. Since she has not, then I can only assume she is the one that is not being truthful''. This is the lie, as Amal Hicham says clearly in her video, and in documents she put in the internet (see her facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/support.amal.hicham) that she contacted all the proper authorities (the police, the police ethics, the law society, and the judicial council.

''The only thing the video is, is unsubstantiated accusations against public figures. ''. This comment is not an argument. There are no unsubstantiated accusations. Everything Amal Hicham talk about, she does it with evidence and proofs. Proofs about hacking, about the illegal actions done against her by some policemen, about her husband who forged her signature in abank, about the judge who made illegal actions in the tribunal, etc....

''Stop being a drama queen. Take you claims to the press or the police''. This is a woman who has being illegally evicted from her house, and separated from her children, so I don't think it's being a drama queen to talk about it. When Amal Hicham tried to talk to the press, the police illegally stopped her from doing so. And this is only one of the illegal actions done against her, in Canada, the country of human rights.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I know the frustration in dealing with the stupidity in bureaucracy. I also know the futility in airing dirty laundry in a public forum. If you haven't evidence enough to sway the forum, you'll never even raise an eyebrow in the idiot box. Lawyers love stuff like this....

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I will answer some of these comments. ''IF she had any real proof or grounds, then she should be filing a complaint with the proper authorities. Since she has not, then I can only assume she is the one that is not being truthful''. This is the lie, as Amal Hicham says clearly in her video, and in documents she put in the internet (see her facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/support.amal.hicham) that she contacted all the proper authorities (the police, the police ethics, the law society, and the judicial council.

''The only thing the video is, is unsubstantiated accusations against public figures. ''. This comment is not an argument. There are no unsubstantiated accusations. Everything Amal Hicham talk about, she does it with evidence and proofs. Proofs about hacking, about the illegal actions done against her by some policemen, about her husband who forged her signature in abank, about the judge who made illegal actions in the tribunal, etc....

''Stop being a drama queen. Take you claims to the press or the police''. This is a woman who has being illegally evicted from her house, and separated from her children, so I don't think it's being a drama queen to talk about it. When Amal Hicham tried to talk to the press, the police illegally stopped her from doing so. And this is only one of the illegal actions done against her, in Canada, the country of human rights.

Basically, after reading what she has written, I don't believe any of it. I call bullshyte. Like I said, IF she actually has the proof she says she has, then she has legal options that she can take. Obviously she hasn't taken them. As for being afraid for her life, afraid of who? Has anyone actually threatened her or is this evidence that she's a few boards short of a load?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Basically, after reading what she has written, I don't believe any of it. I call bullshyte. Like I said, IF she actually has the proof she says she has, then she has legal options that she can take. Obviously she hasn't taken them. As for being afraid for her life, afraid of who? Has anyone actually threatened her or is this evidence that she's a few boards short of a load?

Nothing better than a good rant on Facebook or CC to protect yourself from threats to life and limb.....:roll:

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Fu&^k off Amal, and follow the law, why are sooooo many people think that the country owes them anything?? Fight your own *****&g fights like the rest of us and get the hell off social media.