We're doing it all wrong

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Apparently, we should be cultivating politically correct romantic and erotic attractions to unappealing people.

...say, overweight bores with borderline personalities. Because, says Ms Hedlund, love and sex are unequally “distributed,” with an unfair amount of both going to people who are deemed lovable and attractive by the people loving them, and not insufferable sociopaths with horrific disfigurements. Or, one suspects, self-styled “feminist killjoys.” And this is because of capitalism. It’s “obvious,” you see. And so we’re told,

h/t

that's right kids, if you can stand it, read this guardianesque essay on how to make love revolutionary, because you're likely upholding violent norms.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/transformation/josefin-hedlund/revolutionary-love

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
insufferable sociopaths
I dunno
Jimmie Sevile seemed to get his share

...next they will be going after fame and fortune too, then the last of the ugly buggers won't be able to breed anymore
oh well, maybe evolution needs a helping hand

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
"Test yourself"

I did. The women I've been attracted to have been all over the scale. I guess he's wrong.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
"Test yourself"

I did. The women I've been attracted to have been all over the scale. I guess he's wrong.

hey moron, he (david thompson h/t) said pretty much the same thing.

it's the female sjw josefin that presumes otherwise.

try and keep up.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
hey moron, he (david thompson h/t) said pretty much the same thing.

it's the female sjw josefin that presumes otherwise.

try and keep up.

Hey simpleton, I know who I was referring to. Thanks for the idiotic comment though. You're entertaing as usual

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I know who I was referring to.

of course you did slim. of course you did.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
nope, just reminding you you didn't read either link to find out who wrote what.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
you're just inattentive. caught out and embarrassed. it's ok. we won't throw you out for that kid.