Pokémon Go Is Prohibited, Spreads Darwinism

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I mean, let's face it...we know these pretentious little millennial mouthbreathers ain't too bright and they even cast political votes, but holy snackbar khal. :lol:

MEMRI: Dubai Family Consultant Dr. Khalifa Al-Makhrazi: Pokémon Go Is Prohibited, Spreads Darwinism

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
He's got it wrong.....it increases competition for Darwin Awards.....

Don't walk into traffic, Edmonton police warn Pokemon crowd - Edmonton - CBC News

I was talking about the Pokemon craze with a friend the other day and he said, in his oh so not pc language "at least it gets the lazy little ****s off their asses, out of the house and getting some exercise." I had to agree he has a point.

I mean, let's face it...we know these pretentious little millennial mouthbreathers ain't too bright and they even cast political votes, but holy snackbar khal. :lol:

MEMRI: Dubai Family Consultant Dr. Khalifa Al-Makhrazi: Pokémon Go Is Prohibited, Spreads Darwinism

Is this the same dude who was teaching the faithful how to beat their wives? Unfortunately, if Arab youth are anything like the youth in other countries, they are going to take that warning as a challenge not to get caught. I mean, spies ............how cool is that. :smile:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Ok that's a start. What is it's point?

It is pointless for the participant. there is no tangible reward other than a widget on your screen.
The creators point is to funnel money to themselves every time someone
wants to play any feature beyond the basic game play.

Ok that's a start. What is it's point?

Even Goggle was no help, I know it's an older game but what"s the big gerfuffle this time? Are youths smoking it somehow?

It's a new virtual version of the game brand.