The Real Face of BLM

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Another Example of Leftist Whites Hating Blacks

From this article, these are the people arrested at the Minneapolis Black Lives Matter protest that shut down I-94.

I'm going to explain one thing so we all understand BLM and what it truly is.

Understand the majority of blacks do not support BLM. The reason why is BLM are like ISIS - they're total pricks. They block interstates, they block airports, the block marathons which is indiscriminate and affects all races with their hate. Everybody hates them.

But what these pictures should tell you, especially those of you in the black community who always vote left, is just how much leftists white liberals view you as a tool to advance not so much their political aims, but their egos. Liberal whites do not care about you. They only view you as masturbation tools to inflate their egos.

Which should concern you.

Because when white people start acting like total pricks under the flag of "being black" I hope and wish and pray, the black community starts to realize who their real enemies are.

Captain Capitalism: Another Example of Leftist Whites Hating Blacks

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Soros minions, provocoteurs, brainless street agents, hired for pennies

It's time to pack the pipe with Morpheous a blended fourtyday cannabis of great utility. I happen to be related to the regional farmer/manager. I am being paid to evaluate the product.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
BLM is a blend of black and white not all people are of one race like the people
who marched in Deep South in the sixties. It is time to confront the police actions
of late cops are out of control. This goes back to the gun wielding punk who shot
that kid in Florida and got away with it. Since then its I felt threatened.
A friend of mine said today its a little more difficult being a hero when the victims of
the police start shooting back.
AND NO I do not believe we should be shooting at police they need civilian oversight
to bring them under control however

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Another Example of Leftist Whites Hating Blacks

From this article, these are the people arrested at the Minneapolis Black Lives Matter protest that shut down I-94.

I'm going to explain one thing so we all understand BLM and what it truly is.

Understand the majority of blacks do not support BLM. The reason why is BLM are like ISIS - they're total pricks. They block interstates, they block airports, the block marathons which is indiscriminate and affects all races with their hate. Everybody hates them.

But what these pictures should tell you, especially those of you in the black community who always vote left, is just how much leftists white liberals view you as a tool to advance not so much their political aims, but their egos. Liberal whites do not care about you. They only view you as masturbation tools to inflate their egos.

Which should concern you.

Because when white people start acting like total pricks under the flag of "being black" I hope and wish and pray, the black community starts to realize who their real enemies are.

Captain Capitalism: Another Example of Leftist Whites Hating Blacks

So the video and pictures I saw today of people with BLM standing with police, standing with counter protestors, and all protesting in peace was just... what?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
BLM is a blend of black and white not all people are of one race like the people
who marched in Deep South in the sixties. It is time to confront the police actions
of late cops are out of control. This goes back to the gun wielding punk who shot
that kid in Florida and got away with it. Since then its I felt threatened.
A friend of mine said today its a little more difficult being a hero when the victims of
the police start shooting back.
AND NO I do not believe we should be shooting at police they need civilian oversight
to bring them under control however

I certifiy this man to be of sound mind.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
who funds BLM?
"The Washington Times exposed last January that leftist billionaire George Soros gave more than $30 million in seed money to Black Lives Matter affiliated groups.

According to Essence magazine, Google is also helping to fund the Black Lives Matter movement, giving $2.35 million in grants to activist organizations addressing the “racial injustices that have swept the nation.”
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/hot-topics/144750-real-face-blm.html
oh look
SOROS
George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action - Washington Times
oh...look...Soros
the jewish fella who got his start throwing his fellow jews to the nazis in world war two, while deflecting their loot to the bankers and their bodies to the camps....and who brags about it

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
All lives matter, the case was always closed, the idea thqt white people don't have hearts is obscene and you people of colour should be ashamed of yourselves for thinjking like that.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
bottom of the gene pool:

Black Lives Matter demands killing cops: "Pull your pistol out and ya f*cking bust at em!"

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
White Lives Matter! You can fuk arround with the whites all you want, but we breed like flies. You'll work with us or you won't work.

We promote nice and nothing else.

You coloured people think your so fukkin good cuz you're just beautiful.

I am an ugly white person,I've tried to coulour up, but the fukkin sun won't cooperate. Please spare us we love kittens.