Why the World Is Rebelling Against ‘Experts’

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
What Would We Do Without Experts?

By Kate on July 6, 2016 1:49 AM | 20 Comments

From science to industry to academia, the governing class is crawling with incompetents, fraudsters, and fakes -- and people are beginning to notice.
The Brexit vote, suggests analyst Aaron Renn, demonstrated that arrogant urbanites, seeing themselves as the exclusive centers of civilization, ignore those who live outside the "glamour zone" at their own peril.

Why the World Is Rebelling Against ‘Experts’ - The Daily Beast

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Revolt Against Globalism... Is Going Global

by Tyler Durden
Jul 5, 2016 6:05 PM

Submitted by Justin Raimondo via AntiWar.com,
There was William Galston at the European Council on Foreign Relations, listening to his fellow elitists and foreign policy honchos caviling about the rise of Donald Trump and bemoaning the fate of the European Union (EU) at the hand’s of Britain’s Euro-skeptics. As the assembled luminaries had a collective sad in their five-star hotel, wondering how the proles could’ve gotten so far out of hand, Galtson – longtime Democratic party hack, former domestic advisor to Bill Clinton, and a senior fellow at the “centrist” Brookings Institution – heard a call to arms. It was almost as if Cecil Rhodes, the British imperialist and original founder and financier of the Council on Foreign Relations, had spoken to him from on high – or, rather, from below – and commanded him to spread the Word far and wide:
“I realized that the stakes in the U.S. presidential election are even higher than I had thought. The fate of the entire postwar order hangs in the balance, and with it the prospects for democracy world-wide. Without vigorous American leadership, the prospects are not bright.”
Oh, yes, those shortsighted Little People are “turning inward,” and “this is understandable,” but, hey, “liberal internationalism is back on its heels” and the dreaded “ethno-nationalist populism” – i.e. resistance to the One World “global governance” schemes of Galston and his comrades – “is on the march.” What’s a globalist to do?
And it’s not just the English-speaking world that’s resisting the globalist agenda. Those Frenchies are getting restive, too, and the rest of Europe is balking at “the obvious candidate for continental leadership” for “historical reasons.” After all, everyone remembers the last time the Germans tried to impose “union” on the Europeans, so there’s that. See how prejudiced the Little People can be? They just don’t have the foresight to worry about the New Hitler – Vladimir Putin, if you even have to ask – who “senses a historic opportunity to exploit Europe’s divisions for his own purposes.” Why, he actually wants to trade with Europe, and that would undermine the war plans of the CFR types, who are fixated on restarting the cold war. Of course, they don’t actually say that in so many words, but the intent is clear enough. They put it like this:
“If Europe doesn’t hold together when facing a rearmed and resurgent Russia, the gains for democracy and free markets since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the Soviet Union may well be rolled back.”

The Revolt Against Globalism... Is Going Global | Zero Hedge
and you don't believe we're on the verge of destruction

Last edited by a moderator:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The only Expert I believe in is DarkBeaver.

Who BTW has F*ed the thread with another HTTPS!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The only Expert I believe in is DarkBeaver.

Who BTW has F*ed the thread with another HTTPS!

I'll have to be banned or neutered. I forgot to scrub the links. I'm too stupid to own a computer. I wish you could kick me in the head. Please kick me in the head. Pass me the pointy hat again and stuff me in the corner, again. I can't learn, I just can't. Now I need some drink

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'll have to be banned or neutered. I forgot to scrub the links. I'm too stupid to own a computer. I wish you could kick me in the head. Please kick me in the head. Pass me the pointy hat again and stuff me in the corner, again. I can't learn, I just can't. Now I need some drink

Thanks man... You're my favorite expert.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Bite that tongue of yours and post us some crazy expert sh*t.

We're going to need a lot of that in the coming years.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Bite that tongue of yours and post us some crazy expert sh*t.

We're going to need a lot of that in the coming years.

I agree about needing a lot in the coming years. I'am somewhat lucky because I don't have many more years coming my way, but I think those who have some feel for the very near future, like tomorrow, will be wanting to get back to the land as fast and far as possible. It certainly isn't going to be the first time humanity has hidden in the forests till the the shjt storm passed. I' have already quite some time ago begun to convert most my cash into tangible things. I know that's crazy to many of todays citizens but I ain't one of todays citizens.
You know me I've preached disaster for a long time, not because it was fashionable but because it is cyclical, like ice ages.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, Ali The Greatest, beezzzzzzzzzzzz