America: Yes, Canada... we see you. Look how different you are. Such diverse splendo(

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
America: Yes, Canada... we see you. Look how different you are. Such diverse splendo(u)r...

https://twitter.com/stephen_taylor

That was cute.. :lol:

colour vs color
cheque vs check
defencevs defense

Canadian / American Spelling Differences ... Does Your Blog Speak to the Proper Market? | Search Engine People

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I wish them diplomatic success, in these trying times, oh ya! how to carve up a continent? fukkin idiots! they all have to hang up and down the great avenues. Every post/stake must have one. halahloojha

The Count knew how to settle things.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
When one has to put the word Honourable, or honorable, on a leader's name tag
no matter how it's spelt,
something is TERRORiBLY wrong in the world

they like extra bullets we like extra letters
the pen is mightier then the sword though

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
When one has to put the word Honourable, or honorable, on a leader's name tag
no matter how it's spelt,
something is TERRORiBLY wrong in the world

they like extra bullets we like extra letters
the pen is mightier then the sword though
Ah but there's a caviat, the words carved on stone or hide are meant for the next generations which is often assured by the sword. I was hesitant to say "most often" but I'm one of us, it's not always like that of course, we just need more Sun light.

There are large parts of the USA that get good solar exposure, those are where we should concentrate our artillary and submarine, of course. Drive them out, soak up the sunlight. Into the culf of Mexico with the whole lot of them.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
we just need more Sun light
as long as it isn't the kind of sunlight one shouldn't bend over in the shower to pick up
It's all good

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Ah but there's a caviat, the words carved on stone or hide are meant for the next generations which is often assured by the sword. I was hesitant to say "most often" but I'm one of us, it's not always like that of course, we just need more Sun light.

There are large parts of the USA that get good solar exposure, those are where we should concentrate our artillary and submarine, of course. Drive them out, soak up the sunlight. Into the culf of Mexico with the whole lot of them.
fukkoff

We have to do it the Mastadon are almost gone. They[re lazy stupid people, it's an invitation to conquest, we just need a couple of hundred thousand volunteers and good wind and a way we go, esay cuz in the southern latitudes they are real stupid. We will only spend the winter there.