Breitbart’s Milo To Lead Gay Pride March Through Swedish Muslim Ghetto

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos has announced that he will be leading a gay pride march through one of Sweden’s Muslim ghettos in Stockholm in a few weeks’ time.

Yiannopoulos made the announcement in live conversation with The Rubin Report’s Dave Rubin, after discussing Islam with Rubin and the risks it poses to homosexuals.

“When you start to enforce your political or social opinions through violence, that’s when there’s a problem. That is the moment when the whole world should be saying ‘you are the problem and we’re going to do what it takes to protect ourselves from you’, but the left doesn’t do that” said Yiannopoulos on the live stream.

“The left instead starts making excuses for them, saying ‘oh, well the West created this problem’. Look, this infantilizes Muslims to the status of children who lack free will. It infantilizes them into being mindless automaton products of American foreign policy.

mo

Breitbart's Milo To Lead Gay Pride March Through Swedish Muslim Ghetto - Breitbart

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Hmmm. I have a feeling we may be seeing another potential candidate for the Darwin Awards. I mean, you may as well lead a group of racists to Jane & Finch and start yelling "ni**er" as loud as you can.
Not that I'm trying to draw a moral equivalency between being gay and being a racist, merely pointing out that both activities would be incredibly stupid things to engage in, and that if something really bad happened to you, no one would be particularly surprised.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hmmm. I have a feeling we may be seeing another potential candidate for the Darwin Awards. I mean, you may as well lead a group of racists to Jane & Finch and start yelling "ni**er" as loud as you can.
Not that I'm trying to draw a amoral equivalency between being gay and being a racist, merely pointing out that both activities would be incredibly stupid things to engage in, and that if something really bad happened to you, no one would be particularly surprised.
Agreed. Just as it's not "blaming the victim" to suggest it's not a wise idea for a young woman to wear revealing clothing and get sh*tfaced at a frat party, or to suggest that wearing a gold chain and a Rolex to a club in the bad part of town at 2:30 a.m., it is also not "denying your rights" to suggest that a Klan march through a black neighborhood or a gay pride march through a Muslim neighborhood has a high probability of drawing an attack.

Heck, I don't even wear Baltimore Ravens gear when I'm in Pittsburgh or Boston. Who needs the hassle?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Or a Civil Rights March through the 1950's-1960's South!
\
Absolutely. They knew exactly what they were doing. They were looking for trouble, and they found it.

One of King's precepts was that the civilly disobedient must accept the consequences of their civil disobedience. What do you figure the odds of Milo Whatever doing that are?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
\
Absolutely. They knew exactly what they were doing. They were looking for trouble, and they found it.

One of King's precepts was that the civilly disobedient must accept the consequences of their civil disobedience. What do you figure the odds of Milo Whatever doing that are?

I think the odds are very good that he knows what he is getting himself into. It is not like he's marching through Southie... he's marching through a muslim neighborhood in Europe... and sh*t gets real over there.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos has announced that he will be leading a gay pride march through one of Sweden’s Muslim ghettos in Stockholm in a few weeks’ time.

Yiannopoulos made the announcement in live conversation with The Rubin Report’s Dave Rubin, after discussing Islam with Rubin and the risks it poses to homosexuals.

“When you start to enforce your political or social opinions through violence, that’s when there’s a problem. That is the moment when the whole world should be saying ‘you are the problem and we’re going to do what it takes to protect ourselves from you’, but the left doesn’t do that” said Yiannopoulos on the live stream.

“The left instead starts making excuses for them, saying ‘oh, well the West created this problem’. Look, this infantilizes Muslims to the status of children who lack free will. It infantilizes them into being mindless automaton products of American foreign policy.

mo

Breitbart's Milo To Lead Gay Pride March Through Swedish Muslim Ghetto - Breitbart