Facebook bans gay magazine critical of Islam

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
protect that narrative

Facebook has banned the page of gay magazine Gaystream after they published an article critical of Islam in the wake of the Orlando massacre.

The social media platform has again been censoring pages that criticise Islam. Facebook banned the page of gay magazine Gaystream after the publication wrote an article attacking people for defending the attitudes of the religion towards homosexuals.

Journalist and editor-in-chief of Gaystream, David Berger, claimed that the site had blocked the magazine’s page because of an article that sharply criticised Green party activists who “played down the causes of the attack,” Junge Freiheit writes.

Mr. Berger claims that not only was the Facebook page deactivated, but his personal account was also shut down for 30 days after he posted an article he had written called: “Cologne professional Homos scale new stage of Islam-masochism.” In the article, he heavily criticised the Cologne Gay Museum director Dr. Brigit Bosold who told German media she was more afraid of straight white men than Islamic radicals and migrants.

mo

Facebook Bans Gay Magazine Critical of Islam

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well that's excessive . Gay's are not used to having their opinions shut down like that.

We usually pander to them out of our guilt of being privileged,

Sorry gay's STFU because Muslims are top priority.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'm sure they would also ban an ISIL page critical of homosexuality.

*** for tat I guess.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't forget Suckerberg is right in with Communist chinese censurship
"More Facebook censorship is coming as Mark Zuckerberg advocates for global government and open borders"
More Facebook censorship is coming as Mark Zuckerberg advocates for global government and open borders - The Rebel

get it?
This whole Muslims everywhere, and illegal immigrants everywhere, and no more Iran no more Syria no more Libya, and no more GUNS business are tools to accomplish globalism and opem borders
BYE BYE NATION STATES
its ALL COMPLETE BS

get that MF?
Among their goals:
NO MORE CANADA

"Facebook founder and chief executive Mark Zuckerberg has held a rare meeting with China’s propaganda chief amid a crackdown by the Beijing authorities on the use of the internet.

Want to wrest back some privacy from Mark Zuckerberg?
Liu Yunshan told Zuckerberg that he hopes Facebook can share its experience with Chinese companies to help “internet development better benefit the people of all countries”, the official Xinhua news agency reported. Zuckerberg was in Beijing to attend an economic forum.

China has called for the creation of a global internet “governance system” and cooperation between countries to regulate internet use, stepping up efforts to promote controls that activists complain stifle free expression."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rberg-meets-china-propaganda-chief-in-beijing

Communist CHINA is the model that the LEFT aspires too
and that's a scam on those gullible types by predators of the lowest order

lowest pay, suicide nets at coffee break, organ removal vans for the fallon gong...one child policy...one vote one candidate ...

Last edited:

Trek

Jun 21, 2016
Everybody should close their Facebook accounts and bankrupt the power mongering fascist leftist schmuck--no?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Everybody should close their Facebook accounts and bankrupt the power mongering fascist leftist schmuck--no?

i got rid of mine because i honestly dont care about what other people do... As for family i just send out emails, i know its old school but like they say, "There aint no school but the old". :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
i got rid of mine because i honestly dont care about what other people do... As for family i just send out emails, i know its old school but like they say, "There aint no school but the old". :)
Actually writing letters is old school . But don't worry Canada Post hasn't figured that out yet either .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

I would like to close my FB account but I'm not sure how to go about it. Don't go on it much anymore and hate the fact that they're censoring stuff, so really don't want anything to do with it anymore.