Junuary

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Kinda nippy.

Some douchebag was on CBC this AM complaining the snow was all gone and creeks were low as I watched it snow again on the Coquihalla like it did yesterday in the Rockies.

We are all gonna die.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Kinda nippy.

Some douchebag was on CBC this AM complaining the snow was all gone and creeks were low as I watched it snow again on the Coquihalla like it did yesterday in the Rockies.

We are all gonna die.

No worries. Things go better with Coquihalla.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Of course, I own it.

It was high on the Coq.
I actually saw them getting one of those recoilless guns ready at the top of the pass during a "wet" snow storm to knock down the avalanche threat.

...but that was in December, not six days away from Midsummer's day.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Kinda nippy.

We are all gonna die.

We were hit with about 30 minutes of steady hail here. By the time it was over the ground was white. Tore the **** out of my big poppies, darn it.

It's cool and wet here, the trees love it though, nice bloom this year, lot's of fruits and berries. Allah the magnificent, PBTA

Cool and wet here too, DB..........I'm lovin' it. I prayed for all this rain and boy is the Universe delivering. I think we might have had four or five days of actual sunshiny hot cloudless days - all the rest have been either overcast and cool or rainy. We had a storm the other day and there were actual sheets of rain - it was pretty neat to watch. The new growth on bushes, conifers and hardwoods is fabulous. I guess the only drawback is that by the time we a couple of hot days in which to cut the grass it is knee high. My weed-whacker is getting a work-out.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah, hail in Kamloops this AM. 8 hours later in the lower mainland and my nipples are still as hard as a 14 year old girl's riding a mule.

Last edited:

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Grouse Mountain today It's snowing on the North Shore — in June! - British Columbia - CBC News