This is why the US educational system is flushing down the toilet

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Colour is a very primitive criteria, a mans reason overcomes skin tone easily among the elect, the majority of the planet is racists towards us white people, I wonder if the bombs and NGOS haven't contributed negativly to our coup?

There's the capitalist card though, do you have a gold card? Thre four arms and polka doted it don't matter, whooosh you're in.

Of course it's fukkin racist,it's the basis of the bloody discussion, I'am a radist of course, I'am white cuz I'm right, we done allllll the crime we know how it works, you brown people will never develope Miqs,34s 21s etc get off our oil or else!

White people are not paid enough for the maintenance of this planet.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We are winter people whenthe snows in your hood, you got our number, if you got firewood we'll talk, a nice frosty white planet is what I envisage, I'm having trouble raiseing the cost of T 90,s, very nice village crushers, well made and with a good warrentee.

I,ve found some overlooked cooking Sherry, 17% alcohal, I like it, I will spray it on tyhe kush before it is committed to the puip-e, what a great century, a pleasure to be here, it's always nice to come home, you don't know what I'm on about do you? Niether do I.

The swallows are back, May 11th eight days early, that means were going to have good firewood dryin, most of us will survive the coming winter, and ytou will pay, you dirty CO2 producers. We wood harvesters are actually a threat to those above, the ones who manipulate the sacred numbers. PM me if you want to join my cult.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
We are winter people whenthe snows in your hood, you got our number, if you got firewood we'll talk, a nice frosty white planet is what I envisage, I'm having trouble raiseing the cost of T 90,s, very nice village crushers, well made and with a good warrentee.

I,ve found some overlooked cooking Sherry, 17% alcohal, I like it, I will spray it on tyhe kush before it is committed to the puip-e, what a great century, a pleasure to be here, it's always nice to come home, you don't know what I'm on about do you? Niether do I.

The swallows are back, May 11th eight days early, that means were going to have good firewood dryin, most of us will survive the coming winter, and ytou will pay, you dirty CO2 producers. We wood harvesters are actually a threat to those above, the ones who manipulate the sacred numbers. PM me if you want to join my cult.
I was just about to make the exact same post. I'm in!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
We shouldn't discuss our plans openly here, I would be pleased to spend the weekend at your place in Banfe, you that place you like, yes I can speak at your event next week anytime, send me the ticket I/m you,res
We will be honored to have you here as the keynote speaker.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
White privilege is your history being part of the core curriculum and mine being taught as elective
So what exactly is Bubba trying to say there? That anything that isn't Black history is by default, White history? Or am I just unaware that History taught at American universities only deals with what Whitey did?
Here's what I've noticed about the way some history is taught. Whenever the topic of slavery in America is taught, I've never heard much mention of the nearly 500,000 Irish that were dragged over here, on top of other White slaves, who actually suffered worse for a couple of reasons. And I contend that it's not taught because it would detract from the "tragedy" of African slavery, giving much less clout to the perpetual special victim status employed by many African-Americans. It would just be plain insensitive to point out that they suffered no more than thousands upon thousands of other slaves who weren't Black.